Crows I Am

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Not often we announce someone leaving before the end of the season. I like it, good for everyone to get it out there now. He wont play again this season so not like it is going to affect his performance.

Can only assume he already has a deal locked in with Gold Coast, as per the rumours last week about a Crow player already agreeing to terms with them.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rory Atkins is exploring free agency, "Mutually agreed to be released from commitments to the club"

all the best Rat - pick 81 and he played some good footy at our club. Double thumbs up fella.

Am I reading it right that when they say he is free from all commitments to the club that he won't be up for selection now?

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Not complaining. Will never forget his 'performance' against Melbourne in 2019, quite possibly the worst game I've ever seen from an AFL player.
Anyway, its good to still show some decency, so best of luck Rory.
Fair enough. He had some fantastic games in 2017 though.

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Not often we announce someone leaving before the end of the season. I like it, good for everyone to get it out there now. He wont play again this season so not like it is going to affect his performance.

Can only assume he already has a deal locked in with Gold Coast, as per the rumours last week about a Crow player already agreeing to terms with them.

I’m puzzled as to why the Suns are keen; they’ve already got Ellis, Weller and Powell as wing options, plus Anderson although I assume they want to him to move inside.

Rat averaged more than 20 possessions game for each of the last four years (until 2020) - thanks and good luck, fingers crossed for a useful compensation pick.

I’m puzzled as to why the Suns are keen; they’ve already got Ellis, Weller and Powell as wing options, plus Anderson although I assume they want to him to move inside.

Rat averaged more than 20 possessions game for each of the last four years (until 2020) - thanks and good luck, fingers crossed for a useful compensation pick.
I would take a slab of beer.

chrisso crow

All Australian
Jul 27, 2020
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NA Roosters
Good news, I've never really been a fan. His defensive actions are non existent. He'll be a good addition in the right team though, not sure GC is it, but that is their problem now if the rumours are true.

I'm guessing he'll gain us some points to be used on academy picks.

I'll acknowledge that he played some good games in '17 and wish him all the best.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Not complaining. Will never forget his 'performance' against Melbourne in 2019, quite possibly the worst game I've ever seen from an AFL player.
Anyway, its good to still show some decency, so best of luck Rory.
Like Jericho and Curtly Hampton say hello.

Back