Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers supporters dont know who he would replace in their midfield FMD !!

They also think anything more than a 3rd rounder and they walk , Really
so #34 and 4 years development and getting games in a premiership side and they dont know who he replaces

Only he gets traded is if he wants to go to Cows and we get a good pick or a top kid
we gave them stengle for free and time to pay up as we are not a charity

It's one of many reasons, but this attached vision is just one reason why we need to keep Graham.

He literally lowers his head to give himself the oomph to make another gut-run effort.

He isn't flashy like a top tier player, but he is a lot better than what most teams have in their second tier and we very much need to keep him.

Perfect example of what we want a Richmond player to be - he tries all day and is starting to win more ball. Skills actually really good too.

Absolute must keep.

Attachments

• Jack.Graham.Effort.20200828.mp4
    1.9 MB
thought he was really good early, terrific at the contest and hard. Still think he is limited offensively, but seems to be improving their too.
I've always been a massive, massive fan of Graham.

If I were to have him or Ross it would be Graham every single time. I just love his running ability.

Not all of our mids need to be super good offensively either, Graham is just such a great player for our team as a whole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of many reasons, but this attached vision is just one reason why we need to keep Graham.

He literally lowers his head to give himself the oomph to make another gut-run effort.

He isn't flashy like a top tier player, but he is a lot better than what most teams have in their second tier and we very much need to keep him.

Perfect example of what we want a Richmond player to be - he tries all day and is starting to win more ball. Skills actually really good too.

Absolute must keep.
Pure gut running,as said above him and Nank back in the middle gives a real hardness at contest.Also dosnt flinch with barrass coming in for the bump,knew he'd get contact but made sure he executed the kick properly.

As I said in the match thread, he looks significantly quicker running over the ground offensively the last few weeks. It is a far stretch from the sluggish player I've seen for years. He looks cleaner with his disposal and a little better on the inside.

This could be the turning point of his career. If we get more of this from Graham we should make it priority to keep him. Something may have clicked, noting he still is only 22 years old.

Bombers supporters dont know who he would replace in their midfield FMD !!

They also think anything more than a 3rd rounder and they walk , Really
so #34 and 4 years development and getting games in a premiership side and they dont know who he replaces

Only he gets traded is if he wants to go to Cows and we get a good pick or a top kid
we gave them stengle for free and time to pay up as we are not a charity
If any of our players leave lets hope there is interest from multiple clubs. If there is no competition Butler, Stengle, Conca, Lloyd Townsend leave for low draft picks. Jack Graham is a flag winner entrenched in the senior team, I'm sure there'd be competitive bids for him. If it is Adelaide in particular he wants to get to, and get out of a contract, then we finally some bargaining power.

Why would we even consider trading Graham at all - unless he really wants to go home. Other than that we would only be trading for the sake of trading. I think that he is the missing link in the midfield so why trade in something that may not be as good.

I have been a supporter of Jack's for years and never stopped believing he could do the role as a hard midfield beast. Don't forget, Dimma was playing him on a wing and that really is not his position. Back in the midfield and look what happens.

He is a keeper.

I’ve been a bit worried that Graham would never come back the same after so many shoulder issues - turns out I was pretty wrong. Those deliveries inside 50 last week and his tackling ferocity against west coast put those doubts to rest prettt quick. When he’s on he brings some pretty special and unique attributes to the the tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back