Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

Carlton played finals? wow, I Must of missed that one
How could you? Finished 9th that season, Essendon knocked out, then beat Richmond in the first round

I mean Patton got a 3yr deal you would think Daniher would get at least 4.
Nope.

Would think pound for pound, if fit as I have always said, he is a gun.

Why are you wanting him injured or giving back handers? What exactly is your point?

He is a joy to watch as is Patton.

How is Hanners going do you ask? Deathriding him as well?

Pretty s**t comment to be honest. Actually ******* terrible.

He is worth what he worth. If you are his height with his ability you are worth a lot.

Simple as that.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Nope.

Would think pound for pound, if fit as I have always said, he is a gun.

Why are you wanting him injured or giving back handers? What exactly is your point?

He is a joy to watch as is Patton.

How is Hanners going do you ask? Deathriding him as well?

Pretty sh*t comment to be honest. Actually ******* terrible.

He is worth what he worth. If you are his height with his ability you are worth a lot.

Simple as that.

What the hell i dont want any player injured, im so confused by your reply i dont even know where to begin.

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
One game and suddenly so many seem scared we won’t get him. I thought the narrative is that he is basically cooked and too big a risk?

My stance is the same. Still would like him to come but we need to be sensible with whatever contract we offer him. Forget what he said after the game, we’ll be in his ear again and he’d still be thinking about it.

If he stays with Essendon then we find something else and probably save money. Can’t lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One game and suddenly so many seem scared we won’t get him. I thought the narrative is that he is basically cooked and too big a risk?

My stance is the same. Still would like him to come but we need to be sensible with whatever contract we offer him. Forget what he said after the game, we’ll be in his ear again and he’d still be thinking about it.

If he stays with Essendon then we find something else and probably save money. Can’t lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's see if he plays the season out imo. His issue is getting on the park. If he can do that I want him. If he can't then no thank you

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Some media still saying that nothing has changed and will move on. He keeps his cards close to chest. I reckon he moves...Bombers are a rabble

If so that would mean whatever offer was on the table last season is still on the table.

I think the Daniher trade is being driven by Charlie Gardiner.

"We'll revisit it in 12 months time and see how we go."

Back