AFL 2020 - AFL Round 14 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sneaky 4 leg SGM
Marshall AGS, Reid AGS, Hayward AGS & Rozee 2+ goals $29.25 SB
Here's a multi including Rozee for 2+ goals, reckon he can do it, only done it once this year but he did kick 2+ goals eight times last year. Think he should lift his scoring output before finals.

My best for tomorrow:

Dixon more goals than Papley $1.95 (Lads)
Poor old Paps spending time in the mids with CBAs significantly increased last 2 rounds. Not sure what Sydney back Dixon gets as there isn’t really a likely match-up, maybe Aliir. Either way I think he walks this in!!

Riccardi 2+, 3+ $5 and $18 (Sbet). Managed 2.1 vs stronger team at same venue last week and looked most lively forward. Freo best “points against” team in the comp and I doubt it’s going to be a smash up job but $5,$18 looks tasty. Most goals at $18 looks decent too!!

Have the Dogs and Suns already played this year? I hope not.

I want to put a multi on Dickson Most Goals into Fiorini Most Disposals @ big big odds.

Could be the bet of the season.

The way 2020 is going Fiorini will be on 17 touches by half time and Dickson two goals in the first quarter.

Then they'll run into each other competing for a loose ball and both be taken from the field early in the third.

adding 2 more sgm just cause of sb special.
0.5u - hawkins ags, close ags, miers 2g+ @10 sb
0.5u - dickson2 hawkins2 , smith 15+ @8 sb
both fail by 1 leg... again, and returned as bonus bets (close kicked 0.1 & dickson couldnt even find the pill for a kick.. let alone a goal)

Using the bonus bets to tail my man Dan ags, 2g+, 3g+ and riccardi on 2, 3, 4g- worth the odds on a guy named FF & LFP & on the team you hope will have more shots..
0.5u riccardi 2g+ @5 sb
0.5u riccardi 3g+ @18 sb
0.2u riccardi 4g+ @91 sb
1u daniels ags @2.75 sb
0.5u daniels 2g+@12 sb
0.1u daniels 3g+@76 sb
0.5u sgm riccardi ags, daniels ags, brayshaw 15+ @6.68 lads
0.2u sgm riccardi 2g+ into daniels ags @15 sb
0.2u sgm riccardi 2g+ into daniels 2g+ @89 sb boosted
0.1u sgm riccardi 3g+ into daniels ags @59 sb
0.1u sgm riccardi 3g+ into daniels 2g+ @256 sb

**Remember SB afl '3-leg sgm special' is finished for this round- bonus bets only applied to thurs and friday games.

Last edited:
Taken Under 103.5 pts/Sydney + 20.5 line SGM @ $8 (TAB)

Sydney play a slow brand and non attractive style of footy. Confident they can give a better performance today and keep it low scoring. Deep down, the Swans know they don't have the players on the paddock to be challenging this year, so have blooded youngsters. I think its a case of damage limitation at Sydney. I don't usually bet on unders in AFL matches but quite happy to take the unders here. Sydney seem to be of a 1 trick pony with Tom Papley up forward- stop him and you pretty much come close to winning the game. Even though he scored 0 goals against GWS a few weeks back, he was still influential with his tackling pressure and general pressure around the ground. You shouldn't judge him just by the goals he has scored.

I think the +29.5 line for the Swans is quite big as well. Port Adelaide should win but for them to win by that margin, they have to play a good full 4 quarters. I reckon they will have a lapse of concentration somewhere during the match.

Reckon this is a game , you will want to stay away from the goalscorers. But a head to head I like, is for a Draw between Marshall and Tom Papley @ $4.00. Can quite easily seeing this finishing goal wise 0-0 or 1-1 between the two. (or even 2-2)

Dixon should have a field day with no rampe but rozee at $19 for most goals is great value. All the talk about butters will surely have rozee fired up to prove a point. Dixon hasnt been in great form lately and can shank them.

Yep. Was always gonna happen, kicked two behinds. Bruce ******* bogtrotter you big dopey deadshit, next time you cost me a penny you'll be knowing about it personally cockchief, that's if i'm dumb enough to include your sorry sh*t ever again
To be fair, 'he's due' would have to be up there with the worst reasons to justify a bet. Not saying I haven't been there too though :straining:

SGM: Port h2h, Wines, Rowbottom 15+, Lloyd 20+ $1.95 sb
SGM: Viney, Brayshaw, Jones, Billings 15+ $1.80 sb
SGM: Steele, Oliver 20+, Viney Brayshaw Jones Billings Clark Salem 15+ $4 sb
Saints -1.5 as mentioned previously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$50 SGM Port Race to 15 2nd Q/3rd Q/4th Q @ 6.29 Boosted (LADS)
$40 Dixon 3+/ Lloyd Most Disp Grp A @ 9.66 (LADS)
$10 Dixon 3+/Boak Most Disp Grp A @ 14.45 (LADS)

ball should be sydneys 50 a fair amount today, lloyd should rack them up like usual. And dixon is dixon

Disposal line for Jake Lloyd moved up from 25.5 to 26.5. Still feel like he covers that. Should get a fair amount of disposals in the backline, with the amount of Port forward entry.

SGM Lloyd 27+ Disposals, Under 123.5 pts, Swans to cover the 1st qtr line (+7.5 pts) @ $6.80

Disposal line for Jake Lloyd moved up from 25.5 to 26.5. Still feel like he covers that. Should get a fair amount of disposals in the backline, with the amount of Port forward entry.

SGM Lloyd 27+ Disposals, Under 123.5 pts, Swans to cover the 1st qtr line (+7.5 pts) @ $6.80
Is that Nathan browns bet?

Most goals are generally a really poor market to bet into. If 2 or more players score the same number of 'most goals' your bet gets split via dead heat rules. This often applies to all legs in a SGM too, i.e. your entire payout gets halved, not just the one leg that was a dead heat. Much better sticking to 3+, 4+, 5+ for individual players.

Most goals are generally a really poor market to bet into. If 2 or more players score the same number of 'most goals' your bet gets split via dead heat rules. This often applies to all legs in a SGM too, i.e. your entire payout gets halved, not just the one leg that was a dead heat. Much better sticking to 3+, 4+, 5+ for individual players.

Exactly I have taken a bit of Riccardi to be top goalscorer tonight, noticed he was $18 to kick 3+, and also $18 to be top goalscorer.

in low scoring matches, there is always the chance of a tie, in which case dead heat rules would apply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back