I am currently a manager for a team in Scotland
My nickname is slippy g
I lifted the European cup as captain

Go.
Hmm Neil Lennon

Haaland - Did not play in Sweden
Ibra - the player is not Swedish.
Garnst-Pedersen / Paulsen no

You have earnt a hint. The player is not from a Scandinavian country.
David James or was that Iceland?

So not Irish or scandy

Trying to think of clubs with city

Ipswich City
Man City
Hull City
Birmingham City

David James or was that Iceland?

So not Irish or scandy

Trying to think of clubs with city

Ipswich City
Man City
Hull City
Birmingham City
Leicester, Birmingham and Man City and Swansea are the only teams to have won the league cup with City in their name in the last 30 years.

Like I said, the "clues" or lack there of are too vague.

Clue 1: This midfielder started his career in Brazil. When he played for Cruzeiro, he was known as the ā€œBlue Kenyanā€ because of his incredible stamina.

Clue 2: He currently plays in Brazil. In 2019 he signed a four-year contract with Palmeiras. Injuries have limited him to only two appearances with his new club.

Clue 3: Before signing with Palmeiras, he was playing in the Chinese Super League for Jiangsu Suning. He signed for the Chinese Club in 2016 for a nearly $30 million. He was one of the first big-name players to move to China.

Clue 1: This midfielder started his career in Brazil. When he played for Cruzeiro, he was known as the ā€œBlue Kenyanā€ because of his incredible stamina.

Clue 2: He currently plays in Brazil. In 2019 he signed a four-year contract with Palmeiras. Injuries have limited him to only two appearances with his new club.

Clue 3: Before signing with Palmeiras, he was playing in the Chinese Super League for Jiangsu Suning. He signed for the Chinese Club in 2016 for a nearly $30 million. He was one of the first big-name players to move to China.

Texeira?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramires?

This thread never had any hope šŸ˜›

Who am I?

Once called the greatest player in the world on neighbours
On my debut with an english club I mistimed a falling header to the amusement of those watching
First and second initials are M and J

Remove this Banner Ad

Back