AFL 2020 - AFL Round 14 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

1u Port 1-39. Syd should bounce back after a poor loss to Freo. Had a 7 day break. Think scores will be low and Syd can keep it close. Can't see them winning so 1-39 looks the best option.

Most goals are generally a really poor market to bet into. If 2 or more players score the same number of 'most goals' your bet gets split via dead heat rules. This often applies to all legs in a SGM too, i.e. your entire payout gets halved, not just the one leg that was a dead heat. Much better sticking to 3+, 4+, 5+ for individual players.

Not necessarily as it can give you some sort of insurance, Last night for example Hawkins most goals was 3 dollars, 3 way tie gives you your money back. If you back 3 plus you would of lost your money.

3u port first half -14.5 (1.88) topsport

If port are on they will cover this easily. Sydney will find it hard to score. Port will control the tempo early and will take advantage of Sydney young defence. No rampe so Dixon gray and co will lap it up. Port are flat track bullies at home I front of their feral supporters. Koshy says grand final or nothing. Load up boys

Not necessarily as it can give you some sort of insurance, Last night for example Hawkins most goals was 3 dollars, 3 way tie gives you your money back. If you back 3 plus you would of lost your money.

Assume most are taking that bet in a SGM, as most bets are, their total payout has been reduced by two-thirds.

If you're taking it as a single, in that example you're also only turning a profit if Hawkins scores exactly 3 or maybe 4 goals and nobody else does. Otherwise you're better taking the single goal kicker. Either way, it's a very low percentage play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon 2
Reid 2
Marshall ags
@9.75 sb

Dixon will body whoever plays on him with Rampe out. Taking Reid purely considering he's due for 2+ and is always prominent. Hasn't done much in the way of goals but I think he may enjoy a challenge in front of a bigger crowd at AO against a top side as he has done in the past. Marshall is one who should kick a goal if Port can kick 10+ as expected.
Marshall you ******* coward

The Taberner Train.png

Okay I'm on board the Taberner Train, but this time, only for a short journey.

Kind of like the old zone three on Connex back in the days, say from Pakky to Dande.

The above bet because:

*These teams play boring trash footy (unders)

*GWS are cooked (Leon thrashed the gearbox on the Ferrari and kept riding the clutch)

*Greene can't be stopped, should snag at least one

*Taberner kicked 3.3 against this mob last time

Speaking of which, I'm also on Tabs for 3+/4+ in case I fall asleep on the train.

Toot toot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back