Rumour Carlton's Paddy Dow Has Requested A Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

I am hoping to see the new and improved Dow this arvo. Bigger, stronger, better decision maker and composed when kicking. One can only dream!!

Anyway, hope there is nothing in this rumour...I think Paddy could be really good for Carlton.

I am hoping to see the new and improved Dow this arvo. Bigger, stronger, better decision maker and composed when kicking. One can only dream!!

Anyway, hope there is nothing in this rumour...I think Paddy could be really good for Carlton.

Based on today's outing, you may be hoping for a little longer.

Even taking into account his layoff from the seniors, sadly, he wasn't particularly noticeable today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have poor disposal the one thing you need is composure, Dow doesn’t have any of it.

He is always in a rush and just wants to get rid of the ball ASAP

Looks miles off being a quality AFL player and wouldn’t lose any sleep if he’s traded

He’s a pure inside mid..I actually thought he looked ok on the weekend and given a decent run of games will settle nicely

The old “I spoke to the player and he told me directly” move. Wink wink.

Whilst I would normally agree with your low-brow humour, from memory (and it is a little hazy right now), I do seem to recall him mentioning some time back that he did have some sort of connection to Dow though family and/or friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back