Preview Rnd 14 - Carlton v Collingwood Sunday 30th August 3.35PM @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was at that practice match V Collingwood in the pre season?

Pittonett got stuck into Grundy all day and really got under his skin. Want to see that again. Pitto roughing him up and TDK jumping all over him.

Our midfield tore them to shreads that day too. Big one from Cripps Setters and Dow today.

If Ed can stop Pendles having space and Pitto bashes Grundy up we are a massive show.

Carn baggers.
Yep. Grundy seriously cracked the s***s.
Was grabbing Pitto by the jumper and throwing him to the ground, even tried to hit Walsh from behind waaaaay off the ball but when Grundy past him with his arm braced (elbow a bit up too), Walsh heard him coming and side-stepped out of the way at the last minute.

Yeah I feel confident/ bullish about us winning but at the same time I'm expecting to be let down. Every time I'm this excited about a game, they tend to let me (us) down.
We're the team that NEVER let's you down.
Write that 100 times please.

For the uneducated, whats with Duigan and a 'foot long' or two?

duigs gotta last minute call up to the 2013(?) elimination final after having just chugged down multiple subways - won the game with 4 goals.......

Was sitting in the stands and eating a subway sandwich before the elimination final vs Richmond in 2013 when he was told to get changed quickly to replace Brock McLean who declared himself unfit to play.
Kicked 4 goals and was very influential.

Ok.

Who took my confidence????

Had it all week and before I went to bed last night. This morning, NTTAWWT, gone replace with a terrible sense of foreboding.

This game must mean something.
found it

08CaCo19MW10625.JPG

This is the mentality we need to eradicate from our whole club and supporters.
It’s not easy, as it’s now been with us for 2 centuries but it plays a huge part in games.
We have shown we can match the best (Port) and beat the best (Geelong).
Must f@#$ing believe BAGGERS!!!

2 decades?

Other than that, couldn't have said it better myself.

Go you f***ing baggers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huuuuuge game for the team, as well as the players that have been brought in. All remaining games are critical to keep in touch with the 8. Rightly or wrongly, if this is a close game and we go down, I see a lot of attention being paid to the performances of Dow and Polson as supposedly being the deciding factor. Unfair for the two as they can’t control the context. Good luck to them both and hopefully they play out their respective roles.

Michael what ever happens in this game is not an indication of where this group is heading

You picked the dogs to spank us, so please don't say you don't bet against us

Suns have won 3 in a row, are they a better side than us?

Please stop with your meaningless kpi's, no football club uses that as an indicator, NONE
Arrow - Please stop your meaningless references to development and improvement without a reference to targetted wins. The "it will be right tomorrow" school you ascribe to resulted in 20 years of bottom feeding performances, 5 wooden spoons and the worst win % in the AFL

Where did you last see it.....?
that was classic my family's enquiry anytime something was misplaced around the house - followed by "where was it?" once it was found..........

There have been recent matches deemed as critical. We win some and we lost to Hawthorn. I go into today's game with no expectations. Almost 20 years of disappointment can do that. Hoping for a strong performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back