Who are the top 10 midfielders in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top ten right now:

1/2 Martin/Dangerfield
3 Fyfe
4 Neale
5 Petracca
6 Cripps
7 Wines
8 Bontempelli
9 Macrae
10 Oliver

Swap Wines with Boak

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

It depends on how you interpret the question.

If you take it as asking who are the top 10 on this year's form, Steele probably gets in.

But I don't think that's the right interpretation.
I think that's right.

These questions can be seen like a selection panel for a match like a SOO or a final
Current form is balanced with proven quality over a period of time and a career.

Steele would be competing with Petracca for the current form spot, or both if you added 2.

I'd take Danger completely off that list. Has only played one or two really elite games. Would bump everyone else up and have Cam Guthrie 10th.
He's had as many good games as Martin, and more than the likes of Oliver

The top 10 midfielders are as follows:

Dangerfield
Neale
Martin
Fyfe
Bontempelli
Cripps
Cunnington
T.Kelly
Pendlebury
Oliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way Danger is close to dropping out of the top 10. Still top 5 easily in terms of influence on a game week in week out.

Nah he’s had some pretty average games this year where his input hasnt been significant. He’s had a great month but before that had an underwhelming month. Luckily enough for Geelong Gutherie and Menegolas games have gone to unprecedented levels so his influence has been required as much.

No way Danger is close to dropping out of the top 10. Still top 5 easily in terms of influence on a game week in week out.
yeah it is baffling by how under rated he has become over the last 12 months

Throw all of the stats you want but Danger easily sits as the third best midfielder in the league only behind Fyfe and Martin and to be fair he isn't that far behind those two if at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back