Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I like and applaud the sentiment, nobody else a little bit grossed out seeing Hinkley in the ol' PB's?
Whatever we think of his ability as a coach, he is as much a part of the club as anyone, and entitled to the history.

Last edited:

Well we haven’t presented yet I believe, you know next week? I wonder if it will be an off season agenda now.
Its a 45th order issue for the AFL so they keep putting it on the backburner.

Wouldn't be surprised if its deliberately been pushed back to closer to Collingwood game for financial reasons.

There were quite comfortably more prison bars guernseys in the crowd today than normal home guernseys, IMO.

The supporter embracement of our great guernsey cannot be denied.
even the kiddies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were quite comfortably more prison bars guernseys in the crowd today than normal home guernseys, IMO.

The supporter embracement of our great guernsey cannot be denied.
Several years of sales in the Port Store will only see this number grow too. This is really only off the back of one year of solid sales and availibitly to the member base.

The number of young people and kids wearing it is pleasing. I bumped into and old reserves premiership player from the 50's on the tram who came up to tell me how happy he was to see me wearing the guernsey.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There has been a noticeable increase in the number of PB's this year, as you would hope for after such a public campaign, but many have been hidden under coats given the conditions of most games. Yesterday was he perfect opportunity to show them off.

A couple of comments from things I saw yesterday, and one in particular that I get triggered by.

The number of people who still wear that teal t-shirt from the first AO game gets me. I know some people are hard up for cash but get rod of the f'king things. I have a couple of other t-shirts you can have for nothing.

The second thing I saw yesterday was what appeared to be official gear. It was a PB based guernsey but with teal trim both on the bars, neck and arm.

There has been a noticeable increase in the number of PB's this year, as you would hope for after such a public campaign, but many have been hidden under coats given the conditions of most games. Yesterday was he perfect opportunity to show them off.

A couple of comments from things I saw yesterday, and one in particular that I get triggered by.

The number of people who still wear that teal t-shirt from the first AO game gets me. I know some people are hard up for cash but get rod of the f'king things. I have a couple of other t-shirts you can have for nothing.

The second thing I saw yesterday was what appeared to be official gear. It was a PB based guernsey but with teal trim both on the bars, neck and arm.
Saw a bloke at yesterdays match wearing a black t-shirt with a print of the prison bar guernsey on it.

This was in Bay 132 yesterday
Hope it wasn't official gear. I have my doubts as the only PB merch being produced at the moment are the lace up guernseys at the Port Store. What you saw might've been the fake stuff that appears on Facebook every now and then.

Oooh which IVs? I moronically baked in black jeans but Jordan 1 mids to go with the PBs.

CQ9597-401_1.png

Hope it wasn't official gear. I have my doubts as the only PB merch being produced at the moment are the lace up guernseys at the Port Store. What you saw might've been the fake stuff that appears on Facebook every now and then.
I've been getting heaps of Chinese spam PAFC gear on Facebook. Maybe they got it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back