Racing Cox Plate 2020 discussion .

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This year is genuinely so pox I could almost have a wager on an 'any 3yo' market.

Then i scrolled through and saw MAMARAGN is $151 which seems massive if they are even thinking of going there. MUGATOO is $26 ffs and it couldn't win if it consumed every milkshake on earth and was down at the sand dunes from now until the day.

Last edited:
This year is genuinely so pox I could almost have a wager on an 'any 3yo' market.

Then i scrolled through and saw MAMARAGN is $151 which seems massive if they are even thinking of going there. MUGATOO is $26 ffs and it couldn't win if it consumed every milkshake on earth and was down at the sand dunes from now until the day.

Bred to drop dead at the 600m so can't imagine they go there. I love a 3yo more than most but nothing stands out amongst this crop as being up to it, even in a horribly weak year

Bred to drop dead at the 600m so can't imagine they go there. I love a 3yo more than most but nothing stands out amongst this crop as being up to it, even in a horribly weak year

A Wandjina winning a Cox Plate though - you know you want to see it! Imagine the scenes!!!!!

Doesn't matter either way trophy will be headed back to Euro land

With Apestar? Your kidding yourself if you think Buckhurst is anywhere near good enough - he is $4 in a bog average Group 3 in Ireland tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Aspetar the #1 seed now unless Aiden brings anything. Buckhurst looks to be going CC now too anyway

Sorry mate. Your drunk. Aspetar is nowhere near good enough. Will be another Danceteria. Doesn’t have a single piece of form anywhere near good enough to win

Not sure how Armory going to the CP is more intimidating than getting just 3.5kg off AVD at Caulfield. Predictable still given its all they have been saying for 12 months

To be fair. This list of immortals would be enough to scare anybody off

Armory > Aspetar > Camel > Dragon

Take the straight first 4 for the whole bankroll

Mate I’m sorry but apestar is going to be completely uncompetitive. At best he might do a side glance and run top 5 but I honestly believe he will go as bad as danceteria did. In no way is he anywhere good enough to win a cox plate and I expect him to finish in the back half of the field.

He does not have a single piece of form good enough to be competitive in this. I might not be able to predict which local turn taker can win our WFA races any more but one thing I continually nail is raiders who aren’t up the job. And apestar is not up to the job.

The other 3 you mention will kick his head in

Mate I’m sorry but apestar is going to be completely uncompetitive. At best he might do a side glance and run top 5 but I honestly believe he will go as bad as danceteria did. In no way is he anywhere good enough to win a cox plate and I expect him to finish in the back half of the field.

He does not have a single piece of form good enough to be competitive in this. I might not be able to predict which local turn taker can win our WFA races any more but one thing I continually nail is raiders who aren’t up the job. And apestar is not up to the job.

The other 3 you mention will kick his head in

Yeah Aspetar doesn't have the runs on the board like SA Derbies and midweek BM64s