2019/20 A-League Grand Final Thread - SydneyFC V Melbourne City

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Oooft.

Two thoroughly unlikeable teams, at least one of whom no one gives a sh*t about in their own city. A dog sh*t game. Two more VAR controversies that are all anyone will talk about.

For the first time since he retired, I miss Frank Lowy. Him falling off the award podium is about the only thing that could save this game.

Do we know if there are any unlikeable old people involved in tonight's presentation?

You really are nasty piece of work aren't you ? I know you blocked me a while back, so you won't read this, but go be jewel your neighbours dog's bangers and mash, you spiteful, hypocritical flog.

Typical classless Vuck 'supporter 👎👎👎

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
You really are nasty piece of work aren't you ? I know you blocked me a while back, so you won't read this, but go be jewel your neighbours dog's bangers and mash, you spiteful, hypocritical flog.

hey I know you must be feeling upset atm but mind the language dude.

redstarforever_

80nineninety1
Apr 8, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
red star bgd, man utd, bvb

lol. aye nasty azz mufu 🤣

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Fair enough, but you have to admit it was a very distasteful post, esp about Frank Lowy (whom i don't like really)

nobbyiscool is a good poster who gets carried away sometimes little like your good self, take it with a grain of salt.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Lol Heartless :D

At least they don't have to deal with getting a tradie in during COVID times to build a trophy cabinet...

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not feeling anger or rage now, just a deep sadness. Our players did us proud, definitely the best team/squad in Heart/City history.

Sydney are worthy champions, not going to begrudge the refs or the VAR that ruled DelBridge's goal offside.

Anyhow my heartist and sincere congratulations to Sydney FC and all their supporters, but I also want to raise a toast to my Melbourne City players.
You guys did us proud. Tom Glover put in a heoric performance.

o6JAofV0ebyrYuD38a1BQtMM_w0WM98F9W_OVW_BhNrTe-6rlFBCIRkfZL1HkKZ-5LODQ9jIvwKaa8HNOT0YQx7wO1NQdEm2LqwkPMWy=w332-h200

There is no shame losing to the best, and Sydney FC have been the best in the A League for a long time now.

Congrats to General Giant and all other Sydney fans here. It was a great game and a great season. Let's hope we do it again next season (with a different result next time x) :)

Back