Opinion AFL 2020 Rounds 14 - 17 Rolling Thread: 3 Things I Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

3E7D5E55-50D8-496E-A609-A68CAFA376AE.gif

Liked - Some of the comeback games were fantastic and a lot of fun.
Learnt - Melbourne are determined to improve and make finals, great spirit shown by the players this season.
Hated - Clubs applying to buy home games/change venues, I hope the AFL knocks it all on the head. Though I know financially it might make sense it doesn’t feel in the spirit of the game.

Liked - The Suns knocking up a win. They have a great squad developing
Learnt - The final 8 is far from locked in. 11 sides still have a great chance.
Hated - The constant arm waving and gesturing to umpires on top of the staging

Liked: Joe Daniher back playing, great add for our game and plays the right way.

Learnt: "Cassette" is going to be a good player. (TDK) Tom De Koning (His dad was probably a Bulldog too)

Hated: The pressure on first year coaches at pressers, you saw the game what is he meant to say.

Liked: Joe Daniher back playing, great add for our game and plays the right way.

Learnt: "Cassette" is going to be a good player. (TDK) Tom De Koning (His dad was probably a Bulldog too)

Hated: The pressure on first year coaches at pressers, you saw the game what is he meant to say.
Tdk does amazing things.

Liked - The comeback by the Eagles and how we dug deep in the last quarter. Taking nothing away from the Saints they had us most of the game and both teams blew opportunities.
Not listening to BT‘s commentary

Learnt - We will get a night Grand Final which I’m super excited to watch, QLD is going to put on a magic show I reckon 👍🏻

Hated - Injuries, all teams all players really copping the effects of so many games crammed into a short time.
Kruezer bowing out of the game, who knows how good he could have been if his body didn’t continually let him down. I hate those stories.
Low scoring games

Liked Port and Brisbane finishing 1 and 2.

Learned any of the top 7 teams can win the flag.

Hated, the free kick disparity yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back