AFL Rounds 14-18 - Festival of Footy 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

So the captain of Richmond threatened to leave the hub because apparently him and his family are better than the rules. What a moron

Awfully entitled aren't they? His misso takes the opportunity to flaunt going to a health and beauty spa on insta (When they were clearly told not to) then sooks it up when the media pick it up as a story. Reckon someone like Gale at Richmond would be pretty frustrated with some of the stuff thats gone on off the field there this year (Doesn't seem to be affecting their results).

Please Please Please can Hawthorn be the first team to lose to Adelaide this season! Looking good for it right now! Go Crows!

Na , would prefer the Crows disgrace themselves more than Fitzroy in the history books personally.

Edit: I always thought Fitzroy were winless in their final season but there you go, they even won one game.

Na , would prefer the Crows disgrace themselves more than Fitzroy in the history books personally.

Edit: I always thought Fitzroy were winless in their final season but there you go, they even won one game.
Adelaide have already disgraced themselves this last season or two. I'd love for Hawthorn to feel the embarrassment just once that we have many times over.

Adelaide have already disgraced themselves this last season or two. I'd love for Hawthorn to feel the embarrassment just once that we have many times over.

I get ya. But as much as don't like Hawthorn, Adelaide I hate, West Coast is the only other club I have a similar amount of hatred toward.

Tigers play in the last ran at least 25 meters before having his shot, he even baulked after running about 15.

kick 8 meters its a mark, run 25 without a bounce, nothing to see.

Only saw the second half but he looked pretty vanilla.
He didn't look amazing but took a few good contested marks. Probably could have did a little more but freos slow ball movement killed him and Tabaner at times

Realistically if you are Freo you just want him to clunk a few marks and get through the next few weeks unscaved.

Then hold your breath and hope he doesn't go off the rails in the off-season and have him ready to go for pre-season day 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't look amazing but took a few good contested marks. Probably could have did a little more but freos slow ball movement killed him and Tabaner at times

Realistically if you are Freo you just want him to clunk a few marks and get through the next few weeks unscaved.

Then hold your breath and hope he doesn't go off the rails in the off-season and have him ready to go for pre-season day 1
Lol, he's spent the majority of his playing career off the rails. I can't imagine a Perth summer going by without him flying off the handle again.

Yeah looks like he needs some confidence, looking a shell of the player we had in 16-17

Lol, he's spent the majority of his playing career off the rails. I can't imagine a Perth summer going by without him flying off the handle again.
What do you consider being off the rails?

yet I would dare say 95% of people who have coke in this country don't go off the rails

So are we saying anyone who gets on the coke is off the rails? in which case most of the league and a high % of 18-40 year olds would be off the rails

I would classify off the rails going Benny Cousins styles or repeated benders that lead to * ups over the off-season.

Having a few nights/weekends on the gear wouldn't classify as going off the rails imo

Hogan injured most of the year, plays bog average when he gets on the park.
May is in All Australian contention.
But yeah, we messed up by trading for May....good one, media "experts".
Awfully entitled aren't they? His misso takes the opportunity to flaunt going to a health and beauty spa on insta (When they were clearly told not to) then sooks it up when the media pick it up as a story. Reckon someone like Gale at Richmond would be pretty frustrated with some of the stuff thats gone on off the field there this year (Doesn't seem to be affecting their results).
Extremely entitled and high maintenance. No wonder Clint dumped her.

Given he's been fit and playing in the scratch matches for 2 months unable to get a game, I'd actually suggest they want more from him than to just get through unscathed. He's not played previously because their forward line has been functioning reasonably well without him, so from a very simplistic view - ignoring opponents, conditions and quality of delivery etc - given they only kicked 4 goals, at what point do they start to question his spot?

Given he's been fit and playing in the scratch matches for 2 months unable to get a game, I'd actually suggest they want more from him than to just get through unscathed. He's not played previously because their forward line has been functioning reasonably well without him, so from a very simplistic view - ignoring opponents, conditions and quality of delivery etc - given they only kicked 4 goals, at what point do they start to question his spot?
Freo average 48 points a game, in no ******* world does that translate to a functioning forward line.

Although to be fair their small s**t ball movement doesn't help. It seems as if their strategy is to waste as much time off the clock to minimize the actual playtime in games

It has been their ability to stop other teams from scoring and turn games into slow slog fests that has keep them in games all year. Which is even funnier because apparently that was all Ross Lyons fault last year and this year a new coach is doing the same and is getting praised for it. In fact last year they averaged 72 points a game (which is still better even after accounting for the reduction in quarter lengths)

So yeah, regardless of your thoughts on Hogan it would be pretty harsh to say he brought their scoring down last night

Rick James didn't go off the rails, the rails couldn't handle him. What a legend.

Give me his short but epic life over a healthy life into your 90s any day.

What do you consider being off the rails?
Chewing his own mouth off in a public area with friends who don't step in to stop clowns filming?

Its more he seems to end up real messy without the foresight to either keep it in a private party, or associate with people who aren't looking to score points at his expense.

I have no issue with enjoying substances, but getting plastered and walking down Swanson St and abusing trams is a bad look for player and club, same as getting caught messed up on what are still (not rightfully) illegal drugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back