Hawthorn’s decline

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2009
Bull Creek WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Real Madrid, Man City, GS Warriors
I thought at the start of 2020, Hawthorn would make the finals and possibly the top 4 with Tom Mitchell back.

Now they’re rock bottom after a loss to the previously winless Adelaide.

Fastest decline for a team which made 4 straight grand finals from 2012-15 and winning a 3peat.

I thought at the start of 2020, Hawthorn would make the finals and possibly the top 4 with Tom Mitchell back.

Fastest decline for a team which made 4 straight grand finals from 2012-15 and winning a 3peat.

Doubt many at all had them top 4, list is nowhere near that.

Also the slowest considering we are the only team with that resume

VZt4MJFQldn_yDmQc7uXeq2M1uNEch-3hJgB34NV6o_giDOOL7zuMp_gFcbDx95-ON09RVTZp1iaK-5G4NS0-TaXcw1xuTY57sX-lQ2t51x15UIDFhWy9Y0v1w=w320-h240

Thanks, this post actually cheered me up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lower than the Cats have ever been in well over 150 seasons.
They are beyond putrid with very very little to look forward to in terms of quality youth.
Checked out captain who laughs along with the opposition after a loss.
A best 22 choke full of over 30s.
Trading out first round picks consistently for flaky or inconsistent middling players.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2008 still hurts huh?

Not surprised at all. I've been shitcanning their list for years. No fun anymore. Good luck with the rebuild. They are messy at the start.

Going for 4 didnt work out for the Lions either but why wouldnt you try IF you got the chance.

Wrong Brisbanes decline after winning three flags and playing in 4 straight grand finals was just as quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back