AFL Player # 1: Andrew "Pidge" McGrath (Vice-Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Taranto last season was awesome, I see that as his ceiling which is pretty great and will see him get an AA nod perhaps a couple.

Clug is goal accuracy away from being an AA player himself i think, he's getting the shots though so good signs.

I Think McGrath is the furthest away from his ceiling which excites me because he's not far off AA squad this year, I think that 2nd half vs the Hawks is the glimpse we've all been craving for.

I also think Taranto won't have to worry about getting tagged very often and even if he does he'll cope fairly easily, McGrath and Clug could really struggle with the hard tags, the good thing about them is they have the ability to go to the flanks to shake a tag if needed, Clug HF and Pidge HB.

McGrath using his run out of congestion looks a much more damaging player. His hands are lightning in close, but taking territory by running out of congestion then kicking is what he needs to be doing regularly if he wants to be a top tier midfielder.

Really sucks, I just pray its only minor. But if its serious enough to put him out of the game its likely he at least misses a few.
He's had a great year for us. Really came on as a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Syndesmosis. Will be operated on in the coming days.

Per Mark Harvey.
Been a lot of these injuries this year. Just get him right for a big preseason.

Who knows what next year will look like. Hopefully virus pisses off and we can get back to proper footy with longer quarters

Pretty sure that ends his run of games since he made his debut? I can’t remember him missing any. Great season by him would’ve gone close to winning the bnf, it’s a shame he’ll miss games just as he was starting to use his weapons to impact in the midfield. Can’t wait to see where he’ll end up after another full pre season. Future captain.

Pretty sure that ends his run of games since he made his debut? I can’t remember him missing any. Great season by him would’ve gone close to winning the bnf, it’s a shame he’ll miss games just as he was starting to use his weapons to impact in the midfield. Can’t wait to see where he’ll end up after another full pre season. Future captain.
Pretty sure he was rested in his first season.

s**t injury for him in a year of genuine improvement.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Where are the posts talking about Pidge's injury at?

It's a mess I've stumbled upon.
It’s a site wide issue that’s been reported in half a dozen places that I’ve noticed. Chief appears to be having a sleep in so don’t know exactly yet.

But yes, some posts are missing since Thursday. Thread title appears to have been rolled back on this one. Competition entries from the margin thread are gone. The game day thread is still there. Everything that’s left seems to be out of order.

Where are the posts talking about Pidge's injury at?

It's a mess I've stumbled upon.
BigFooty is acting weird in general, not just this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back