Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

He would've been better off playing against the Suns than if he were to play against Port due to the bigger body difference, experience and the fact we were totally witches hats and the contest wasn't hard at all, he would've gotten out of that game just fine.

Against Port, I don't know, if he did debut against them it's a baptism by fire, so is every other game we have left.

He would've been better off playing against the Suns than if he were to play against Port due to the bigger body difference, experience and the fact we were totally witches hats and the contest wasn't hard at all, he would've gotten out of that game just fine.

Against Port, I don't know, if he did debut against them it's a baptism by fire, so is every other game we have left.
Maybe Freo.

Not sure any AFL game is a walk in the park; he's going to have to suit up, some time

Interested to get others opinion.
Because as much as I want to see Perez, is it more likely we see him next week against Freo in an afternoon, more than likely sunny dry day, Rather than a dewy night in QLD against the top side in a potential reaming ?

Normally I hate seeing things like that, all players eventually have to play in all conditions but with our luck this year and Flynn’s over the past couple years with injury it just seems the safer option.

I have worked out Flynn's significant development from boy to man in less than 12 months.

He lockers up with Hayden & Xerri and the extreme levels of testosterone exuding from these two is having a major impact on the kid.

Xerri needs a Majak genetic injection (ahem).

Right attitude, but needs a body. He's got a decent structure but could benefit from getting his power and useful bulk up.

I think Flynn’s nickname should be “The Balloon”. We’re pumping him up so much without a skerrick of evidence to back it up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Perez has assumed Ayden Kennedy levels of importance to the team.

Note: not saying he won't be any good, just that the inflated expectations on the basis of really not much baffles me.

Perez has assumed Ayden Kennedy levels of importance to the team.

Note: not saying he won't be any good, just that the inflated expectations on the basis of really not much baffles me.

There is a growing school of thought that if Perez stays vertical, is breathing and puts one foot in front of the other, he's got about 3 or 4 of his senior team mates covered.

That might explain the level of excitement around him.

There is a growing school of thought that if Perez stays vertical, is breathing and puts one foot in front of the other, he's got about 3 or 4 of his senior team mates covered.

That might explain the level of excitement around him.
We are desperate for whatever positives we can find at the moment. So hoping that is true might e why that school of thought is growing.

Don't get me wrong, I jumped on Carlos Herrrnandez' Perez bandwagon the day he started pushing it, great draft highlights, and he looked switched on when I saw him with the new draftees last Dec but let's wait and see.

We are desperate for whatever positives we can find at the moment. So hoping that is true might e why that school of thought is growing.

Don't get me wrong, I jumped on Carlos Herrrnandez' Perez bandwagon the day he started pushing it, great draft highlights, and he looked switched on when I saw him with the new draftees last Dec but let's wait and see.
Hope you were not on the Aaron Black airbus as well? who could have foreseen that both Aaron and the A380 wouldn't have reached their potential. Could have been worse i suppose, dont know of any players have their bandwagon named after the "Boeing 737 MAX" .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back