Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw that comment. Was going to give some bait in return but I realised his primitive mind would enjoy the attention.

now you know why he almost always takes the anti bulldogs position in relevant threads. Confirmed nuffy who actually thinks that kind of argument is some consolation.

this is likely close to the best Carlton season he’s seen

now you know why he almost always takes the anti bulldogs position in relevant threads. Confirmed nuffy who actually thinks that kind of argument is some consolation.

All their supporters deserve a hiding. Half of them go on about 16 (VFL) flags they've never seen.

(laughs in my-team-has-won-a-premiership-in-the-last-five-years)

(laughs in my-team-has-won-a-premiership-in-the-last-five-years)
"But what about the other 62 years?" - Carlton nuff

Blues fans haven't come to accept that their club hasn't adapted to the AFL system at all. For decades they benefited from their foundation club status and you can see they miss the time of zoning, no equalisation, no AFL salary cap a whole lot.

Sure they were also managed well during their successful years but they soon realised they had to be shifty and buy a premiership when the VFL changed to the AFL.

Total nuff club and supporter base.

Looks like he was embarrassed so much that he's constructed a vendetta against us.

Oh no.... what are we going to do?????
I've come to the conclusion that Carlton fans are either boys in their late teens or 50 year old man babies, there is no in-between. The way they speak on social media makes them seem mentally disturbed.

I don't even get it. They're both jets. Carlton is really happy to have Walsh, we're really happy to have Smith. Can't we both just be happy that we got elite mids out of that draft?
Nah but Walsh is better and always will be!11!!

They cannot accept that there is a second year player as good as theirs. Not surprised since they constantly overrate their list and I mean constantly. They think Marchbank and Newman are bigger outs than Sidebottom and Howe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry McKay can we add him to the Majek thread of players who only do anything against us

WC is that spoilt child that's so used to having it's hand held by everything, they have a mental breakdown when something doesn't go their way. Bullshit frees all night and lucky to even be in winning range come Darling's free.

They’re the Dudley Dursley of the AFL.

I know this is usually opposition melts but the Freo board are too spot on to not post here.

I'm still banned from that thread. Can't be bothered talking for ages with a mod, especially when they're a smartarse carlton supporter and don't reply.

View attachment 956450
Someone can't accept that there is a dud player on a bottom 6 team.
Soapy doesn't post on the Carlton board anymore because he's a rude prick and people obviously take offence to that. The level of smugness coming from such an anonymous nobody is ridiculous, just because he apparently gets "good mail". That's without going into detail about the number of times he's said s**t that never eventuated, or just repeated things that are already known

I don’t know how I feel about this trade but Gunner and Breust to the GCS for picks 5 (to become 6) and pick 19 (assistance pick). This seems an equitable trade In concept.

IMO the GCS would do this in a heartbeat.
Gunston + Breust <> Pick 5 + Pick 19

How could the Suns say no to such a bargain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back