The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decided yesterday that Murray and Mitchell were due for an off game so went

Both Both
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Off doesn’t quite cover the extent. I dropped the last leg of an 8 legger because these two spud farms could crack the ton each. s**t campaigners!

So Fournette lands in Tampa Bay srobbo

Don’t think I’ve seen a bigger lock to win the Super Bowl ever than these campaigners

Loaded absolutely everywhere across the field

I’m far from convinced Mazza. Saw the same hype with Cleveland last year & look how that ended up? Fournettes very overrated imo.

I’m far from convinced Mazza. Saw the same hype with Cleveland last year & look how that ended up? Fournettes very overrated imo.
I don’t know

Think Baltimore get found out this year, Seattle are a one man show and I don’t trust New Orelans

I think there as good a chance as any. Defense is good, Offensive line is sorted. Got two top 10 receivers, Gronk.

There loaded

Bills to win the AFC East @ $2.20 should be in every long range multi going around gents :thumbsu:

So Fournette lands in Tampa Bay srobbo

Don’t think I’ve seen a bigger lock to win the Super Bowl ever than these campaigners

Loaded absolutely everywhere across the field

What's their defense like? Serious question because I don't look too far outside of the AFC East.

Celtics & unders tomorrow.

Suck s**t srobbo :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet Lou 20+ & Clips win

Nice dime there Kemba.

Nice D there Kemba.

Relax srobbo, my bet was actually Celts +1.5 and the unders, so I got in by a Picko in the end.

No need to be concerned for me.

Well we both win.

I took Raps live at $3.50 HT, so emotionally quite torn atm.

That was the chance to bury them.

Think it'll go to 7 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back