SAINTS DISCO IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say I love this thread! Whatever else is happening in other threads including melts after a loss or me losing it over social justice stuff can come here and enjoy posts from posters from all over like this one that take me back to living in a share house with some mates jumping around the place to this, now I'm getting kids ready for school.....

George if it was you who started it - great stuff.

There are some who post more than others but to know it is here is comforting.

Last edited:
Gotta say I love this thread! Whatever else is happening in other threads including melts after a loss or me losing it over social justice stuff can come here and enjoy posts from posters from all over like this one that take me back to living in a share house with some mates jumping around the place to this, now I'm getting kids ready for school.....

George if it was you who started it - great stuff.

There are some who post more than others but to know it is here is comforting.
Keg still on legs and CALL ME SNAKE I believe :)

Had my EOFY awards night via Zoom. Reckon I poured myself the stiffest whisky imaginable, by accident or so I tell myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for being absent for a fair while fellas.
Unfortunately sometimes real life gets in the way.

DID SOMEBODY SAY REAL LIFE???

Shuddup campaignery n u toob!

IMG_4918.JPG

It gives me great pleasure to announce the upcoming 3rd birthday celebrations of the Saints' Disco on Wednesday 9th September right here in the best disco in town.

IMG_4904.JPG

So raid your closet, stock the fridge, break out the 12-inches and cellophane the lights ....

IMG_4906.JPG

.... for a funkified, electrified, disco-rama ....

IMG_4928.JPG

.... of dance, sound and video from the past to the present.

IMG_4921.JPG

The fun(k) begins at sundown on Wednesday 9th September, but you can start celebrating anytime. No-one will mind at all.

IMG_4837.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 953206

It gives me great pleasure to announce the upcoming 3rd birthday celebrations of the Saints' Disco on Wednesday 9th September right here in the best disco in town.

View attachment 953204

So raid your closet, stock the fridge, break out the 12-inches and cellophane the lights ....

View attachment 953205

.... for a funkified, electrified, disco-rama ....

View attachment 953208

.... of dance, sound and video from the past to the present.

View attachment 953207

The fun(k) begins at sundown on Wednesday 9th September, but you can start celebrating anytime. No-one will mind at all.

View attachment 953212

Captain Crunch goes well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back