AFL 2020 - AFL Round 15 (no aftertiming allowed)

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Like I said , don't blame my math or stats background.
Which source did you use to make you 10-15% off the correct number for something as simple as calculating Pendlebury's average disposals per game?

Don't see any site listing his average disposals as 22.6...

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
why the hate
Which source did you use to make you 10-15% off the correct number for something as simple as calculating Pendlebury's average disposals per game?

why the hate? why the anger. Whenever i talk to you, its always fight

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams

The Pendlebury is distorted because he plays less games, he was injured for a couple of games.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
why the hate

why the hate? why the anger. Whenever i talk to you, its always fight
It's not hate.

It's just you are providing incorrect information repeatedly to a group of punters, some of which may actually use ur stats. If you are gonna have incorrect stats or tail Nathan Brown's bogus tips, keep them to yourself.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
I can visibly see errors through just glancing at this page. Pendles played 10 games, not 11.
1599209451390.png

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
So should we just dump Finalsiren.com? Is it not reliable to you?
You do realise that Pendlebury didn't play against Eagles in round 8 right? Are you seriously disputing with me that Pendles has played 11 games this year when he has clearly played 10 LOL?

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
It's not hate.

It's just you are providing incorrect information repeatedly to a group of punters, some of which may actually use ur stats. If you are gonna have incorrect stats or tail Nathan Brown's bogus tips, keep them to yourself.

I also clearly said in the initial post, from Round 2- present, he averages 22.6 disposals from 10 games.

Please go back and check what I posted.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I also clearly said in the initial post, from Round 2- present, he averages 22.6 disposals from 10 games.

Please go back and check what I posted.
From round 2 - present, he has played 9 games not 10. Including round 1, he has played 10 not 11.

Please tell me you understand by now, can't make it any clearer.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
You do realise that Pendlebury didn't play against Eagles in round 8 right? Are you seriously disputing with me that Pendles has played 11 games this year when he has clearly played 10 LOL?

your right its 25.1 disposals per game from 9 games (round 2 to Present) . Does that sound better?

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
your right its 25.1 disposals per game from 9 games (round 2 to Present) . Does that sound better?
It's not even about how it sounds, I know it's 25.1 disposals per game from round 2 onwards.

But there's a pretty substantial difference between 25.1 and the 22.6 you quoted. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you're an employee at one of the bookies, deliberately trying to mislead us.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
It's not even about how it sounds, I know it's 25.1 disposals per game from round 2 onwards.

But there's a pretty substantial difference between 25.1 and the 22.6 you quoted. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you're an employee at one of the bookies, deliberately trying to mislead us.
Noticed this error the other day, when adding up the Port Adelaide total matches for the season. It's some blip in their website and happens from time to time. (I also queried about it in the BigFooty statistics thread)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams

Im happy you challenged it. Thats what stats is all about. To get perfect numbers.

Did you notice any other mistakes in previous posts? Im happy to go back and check that as well.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams

Im also going off a pretty reliable source in Final Siren. You can hate them or not use their website but generally speaking they are pretty good.

Back