Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard for me to judge accurately from here but it seems Chris Davies has been a lot more visible for the club this year.
Seen him a few times in the coaches box as well, appears to be having a very positive influence for the club.
In the meantime it is also noticeable that KT seems to almost have disappeared.

Hard for me to judge accurately from here but it seems Chris Davies has been a lot more visible for the club this year.
Seen him a few times in the coaches box as well, appears to be having a very positive influence for the club.
CD is carrying us to a flag.
9-brilliance.gif

IMHO Chris Davies is a major reason for the club's renaissance.

Controlling Ken, getting in Monty and Schoey, getting people to gell and cooperate, speaks well, sensible.

If he stopped chewing his cud and dressed better I have hopes he could become our Cook.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chris has been fantastic for Port

IMHO Chris Davies is a major reason for the club's renaissance.

Controlling Ken, getting in Monty and Schoey, getting people to gell and cooperate, speaks well, sensible.

If he stopped chewing his cud and dressed better I have hopes he could become our Cook.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Those big throat clearing grunts that he does between every answer at his pressers are such a great power move.

You can't remove the essence of George Costanza!

tumblr_nah3ncq5jf1qjzijvo6_4001.gif

Those big throat clearing grunts that he does between every answer at his pressers are such a great power move.
I assume it's because of his cystic fibrosis, but I agree.

Partly because of Covid rules. Even though SA has had less restrictions for longer, the AFL protocols are for every club and the protocols have been that non footy staff have to be separated from footy staff so lots of non footy staff are still working from home and the media don't interview them, so CD does a lot of these types of interviews.

KT finishing up so he is staying out of the picture. If Richo replaces KT then CD's role probably will get bigger or will stay bigger than his 2019 role. An outsider getting the gig might do his own restructuring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another reserves report and a video up on the website!

Good work from the club realising they should be getting this info out. Another example of the fact they clearly watch this forum.

Ladhams looks to have gone well. Ditto for Westy. Seeing those highlights make it feel like a real shame we haven't gotten to see how a couple of those like Atley mightve developed this year, and now they're likely gone.

Goals: Westhoff 4, Ebert, Burgoyne, Williams, Ladhams, Lienert

Best: Mayes, Bonner, Westhoff, Lienert, Ebert, Ladhams

Goals: Westhoff 4, Ebert, Burgoyne, Williams, Ladhams, Lienert

Best: Mayes, Bonner, Westhoff, Lienert, Ebert, Ladhams

Good to see Williams back up and about after his groin injury. Hope he gets a decent run at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back