Game Day Round 15, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStay - ONE DISPOSAL IN A HALF OF FOOTBALL.
Dreaming.
This is getting ridiculous. Six disposals in his last six quarters and we are going to try and play finals with him in the team? We are effectively a man down when he gets selected. I WILL STOP NOW.
I too am upset that we're getting flogged and a player is not pulling his weight this week.

Wait, just got some breaking news - we're leading? Despite McStay playing one of the worst games in the history of the AFL? That can't be right.

if only McStay wasn’t having ’one of those nights‘ tonight. Keeps dropping easy marks.
He takes his eyes off the ball. I have two screen shots from games earlier in the season where this shows up.

This is a trait that should be addressed at training. It has been a re-occuring problem

Good to get Robbo off when they did. Within his rights to snot the prick. I thought I hated Richmond more this year but every time you play Collingwood I remember why I hate them the most

I think Robbo just got the Toby Greene treatment.

The free kick was there but the ump just doesn't like him.

If Robbo did that to an opposition player it would have been a certain free kick.

If he had of done it to a Richmond player it probably would have been a free kick, a reporting and a suspension to try to clean up that type of behaviour from the game.

I hope you guys come out with the same physicality in second half and give them hell.

when Robbo came back on at halftime to 'chat' with the ump, he gave a fist-bump to I think Maynard right?

Collingwood off a short-ish break, gotta keep some pressure up and build a lead. A lot of enthusiasm here, hope it doesn't do a complete 180.. :p

Hippy is in great form. Would be huge if he could kick those

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we stop overeating Oscar? Look at that hit out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back