Society/Culture Anti-Lockdown Protesters: Suddenly woke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom the anarchic leftie commie:

maybe it might be a nice LARP to cosplay what half of this lot were like for the past 5 years.

Sitting on their arse watching Channel 7 clips of police roughing up anti-mining activists, environmental activists, anti-animal cruelty activists, anti-racism activists, Indigenous rights activists, union activists and refugee rights activists as they all did their best to protect our freedoms and rights. (Real rights, not 'filming the manager on portrait in Coles' rights.)

"GET A JOB STOP BLOCKING THE AMBULANCE BLOODY WASTING MY BLOODY TAX PAYER DOLLARS BLOODY HIPPIE GREENIES WHO'S FUNDING THEM", they'd yell. At the telly. Remember?

On Saturday we can all LARP for a day. They can role-play as William Wallace, and I can role-play as them for the past 5+ years.

a rally doesn't affect activist or political change in and of itself. They're just meeting and networking opportunities. You have to continue to build power after rallies. That's particularly important now that the virus means we shouldn't hang out with each other. (Yeah, yeah, I know, it's a hoax. But anyway, it's not, so.) Change takes time and effort.

My point is not to gloat that this lot are gonna cop it and I'm not. Long after they wash the pepper from their faces and I put the popcorn down, long after this lockdown is done, genuine activists will be shouldered with the load of agitating to undo any statist excesses imposed during the pandemic. We'll be out there in the streets for the long haul, again.
Like we were when they used to yell at us on the telly over tea.

Last edited:

• Admin
How come they didn’t arrest and handcuff any of those BLM w***ers?
Do you HONESTLY think nobody has ever been arrested at a BLM rallly?

Do you think this is the first time a rally organiser has ever been raided before a rally?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hootsforce

Draftee
Sep 4, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Pregnant Zoe is soooo concerned about her unborn child that she is organising anti-lockdown protests with the assistance of far-right extremists.
Old pregnant Zoe looks like a Nazi doesn’t she?
The concerned parent susses something is up and is questioning things and is arrested?

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That's not what I asked.

Stop being a disingenuous twerp or fu** off.

You asked 2 questions. I answered the second one.
In answer to your first question yes I’m sure some BLM protesters have been arrested at their little get togethers.
So now allow me to ask a question. Do
U think any of the BLM organisers have ever been arrested before their protest like this woman was?

Are you implying that this person that you don’t know isn’t concerned about her unborn child because she made a Facebook post?
"Organised an anti-lockdown rally", you mean.

You have a tough time with facts. Is this a new thing since you got red-pilled?

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"Organised an anti-lockdown rally", you mean.

You have a tough time with facts. Is this a new thing since you got red-pilled?
It’s a long bow to draw to say she doesn’t care about her unborn child regardless of what she posts. Personally I think all protestors are losers. You don’t see to many highly successful people wasting their time at protests

I’ve already answered that question. Yes as far as I’m aware of.
Then please read up a bit.

Police raids, arrests, and harassment of rally organisers is common.

Back