Current Melbourne Rolling Anti-Lockdown Protests * When are they going to arrest Sam Newman?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're thinking of going, this from Victoria Police.

Victoria Police
· 3 hrs ·

Traffic warning for permitted workers and those travelling for essential reasons

Victoria Police is urging the community to avoid the Melbourne CBD this Saturday (5 September).

If you have to travel into the city for one of the permitted reasons, please allow for extra time as there will be several vehicle checkpoints in place and delays are expected throughout the morning.

A significant police operation will be underway in response to protest activity planned tomorrow, which is not currently permitted under the Chief Health Officer directions.

This is also a timely reminder that there are only four essential reasons permitted under the Chief Health Officer directions in Metropolitan Melbourne for you to leave your home. Police will continue to actively enforce Stage 4 Restrictions.

Of course , why wouldn’t I ✅

Because the timing is off, it's illegal and it's a bit daft right now. Aside, as per Pamcake1 post you probably won't even get in there but you will get the fine anyway at the fence.

And you may have to do 100 hours of community service pulling up weeds and picking up papers when you don't pay your fine? People will take photos of you to post on social media. :grimacing:

It took you lot 5 weeks after the harshest restrictions seen on the public in this country to coordinate a (pathetic) response. Not sure us people are the stupid ones.
Yeah because your one of them see what you wrote there , your that far gone your a loaf of bread out of date .
A Afl enthusiast.

Because the timing is off, it's illegal and it's a bit daft right now. Aside, as per Pamcake1 post you probably won't even get in there but you will get the fine anyway at the fence.

And you may have to do 100 hours of community service pulling up weeds and picking up papers when you don't pay your fine? People will take photos of you to post on social media. :grimacing:
I don’t hide away I post freely on crime pages on face book the circus is the gov puppets like here

Do your own research, the time is now to fight back ! The governments of Australia have been compromised.
What exactly are you fighting back against? Living in a free country? Not having your political opinion forced upon you? Being able to work in an industry of your choice? Being able to vote freely without fear of being murdered or tortured? Being able to have a relationship with whom you want? Being able to earn a living of your choice? Being able to study? Being able to choose watch and read what you want?

Your freedom isn’t being contravened. Your being asked to pull in the same direction so a serious virus can be eliminated from affecting our future furthermore. You want to know what lack of freedom is? It’s living in a communist country or under military dictatorship. If you feel the need to be paranoid and pathetically small minded then you need some perspective in your very warped and deluded life.

Freedom march here I cometh hopefully I get a microphone
Why do you think you aren’t free? You want to know what a lack of freedom is? That’s the Japanese or Germans winning the war in 1945. That’s the nazis storming through Europe subjecting all those to their psychotic genocidal agenda. My grandfather lied about his age to go and fight in the war, he put his freedom on the line so we could have a future. He was one of many.

Your utensil and bull freedom march is an insult to our elder statesmen who actually died in order to shape the future we have today. You protesting about freedom is cowardly and piss weak. Thinking you are repressed shows how little resilience you have. In fact it just highlights how much of a liability you are to society. There’s nothing brave or big about what you’re doing. It’s the opposite. In fact the brainiac division of protesters hasn’t worked out that if you go and get COVID and spread it around then our lockdown will be longer.

You’re a slap in the face to our medical industry, to people who have lost friends and family to this. You are a slap in the face to people who have done the hard yards and want to get out of this.

Not only do you deserve jail time, you deserve to be on the receiving end of an errant and angry police officer looking to wield his or her muscle.

Why do you think you aren’t free? You want to know what a lack of freedom is? That’s the Japanese or Germans winning the war in 1945. That’s the nazis storming through Europe subjecting all those to their psychotic genocidal agenda. My grandfather lied about his age to go and fight in the war, he put his freedom on the line so we could have a future. He was one of many.

Your utensil and bull freedom march is an insult to our elder statesmen who actually died in order to shape the future we have today. You protesting about freedom is cowardly and piss weak. Thinking you are repressed shows how little resilience you have. In fact it just highlights how much of a liability you are to society. There’s nothing brave or big about what you’re doing. It’s the opposite. In fact the brainiac division of protesters hasn’t worked out that if you go and get COVID and spread it around then our lockdown will be longer.

You’re a slap in the face to our medical industry, to people who have lost friends and family to this. You are a slap in the face to people who have done the hard yards and want to get out of this.

Not only do you deserve jail time, you deserve to be on the receiving end of an errant and angry police officer looking to wield his or her muscle.

See what you just retorted to me , that’s why we need freedom marches , because you just spouted a bunch of what ifs , trying to put the fear into me.
Because that’s how brainwashed you’ve become , you know it was a German doctor that recommended we eat meat back in the 1800s pre your great wars , you people make me laugh so 1900s . You have rights mate the right to suck eggs that’s about it .
To question my integrity 🙄 your grandad that lied about his age to go fight in concocted wars is his and your family’s blue , I have enough brains to dance outside not wearing a mask if I wish . Furthermore smashing a bloke up the rump is so Cesar 👍.
Comply comply comply .
Jail me all you wish my story would be more interesting then yours .

See what you just retorted to me , that’s why we need freedom marches , because you just spouted a bunch of what ifs , trying to put the fear into me.
Because that’s how brainwashed you’ve become , you know it was a German doctor that recommended we eat meat back in the 1800s pre your great wars , you people make me laugh so 1900s . You have rights mate the right to suck eggs that’s about it .
To question my integrity 🙄 your grandad that lied about his age to go fight in concocted wars is his and your family’s blue , I have enough brains to dance outside not wearing a mask if I wish . Furthermore smashing a bloke up the rump is so Cesar 👍.
Comply comply comply .
You are not well.

Comply comply comply .
You’re not even literate. You don’t even make sense. Jail is the best place for you and people like you. For some reason you think there’s this great conspiracy at work, there isn’t. It’s your inability to comprehend cerebral advancement that makes you a liability to the rest of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does I think, they took her phone, computer and every other device in the house whether it belonged to her or not including her partners. She was non resistant and didn't need cuffing, particularly not in front of her kids. She offered straight away to withdraw and take the offending posts down, cops ignored her.

I'm not surprised either Zoe from regional Ballarat didnt understand what incitement was, I've never even heard of the charge being used in Victoria before.
Got no sympathy for her. Inciting a protest could lead to behaviour that would result in community transmission. It could and will plant the seed in the minds of people thinking there is a ‘cause’. Time is over for sympathy from the Police. They’ve had their warnings. They know the score. Throw the book at the moll and give her child to a family who can raise it properly.

If 100,000 Victorians march down to federation square tomorrow and protest, the lockdown would end tomorrow.
No it wouldn’t. It would just prove to society there are 100,000 people without a functioning brain. Yep, let’s end the lockdown and then see COVID rip through us like America. I mean what an example they’ve set.

A joke. This is what a democracy and rule of law has come to. Arresting has been pensioners over the right to voice an opinion. Inciting what exactly? A peaceful protest. Total bullshit. Add in royal commissions galore informer X a breakdown of law and order and this is the order of the day. This state is gone
Peaceful protest based on what? You’re inciting behaviour that could exacerbate community transmission and keep the virus in circulation putting lives at risk.

Pretty thick isn’t it?

Maybe when we don’t have community transmission that’s active and risking people’s health? Did you really ask that?
Simple question. Given the virus is in the community and eradication long term is impossible and a vaccine is not certain how much longer are we prepared to live with restrictions? Another year; 6 months forever? What time limit?

Peaceful protest based on what? You’re inciting behaviour that could exacerbate community transmission and keep the virus in circulation putting lives at risk.

Pretty thick isn’t it?
Based on the fact that the restrictions are too punitive and are out of proportion to the threat the virus actually poses.
The virus isn't suddenly going out of circulation. It will always exist. It is not a matter of everyone behaving themselves and it suddenly disappearing.

Simple question. Given the virus is in the community and eradication long term is impossible and a vaccine is not certain how much longer are we prepared to live with restrictions? Another year; 6 months forever? What time limit?
We live with restrictions that are appropriate for the level of infection present. Very simple. Once we get low enough to isolate the sources, we can work to eliminate it and return to normal as best as possible. Partaking in a risky protest is just a dumb response when on the eve of having restrictions lifted somewhat shortly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back