Society/Culture Anti-Lockdown Protesters: Suddenly woke!

An example of today’s Melb protestors

Another man was arrested by police after telling officers any fines would be "unlawful". His white T-shirt sported black hand-written scrawl about Bill Gates.

"We’re trying to educate people. We’re trying to tell people what’s going on," he said after police had him handcuffed.

Can't wait for the next vic election bye bye Dan the man and your Chinese loving party.
:tearsofjoy: Michael O'Brien is unelectable. The Vic Libs are unelectable. Nobody in the Vic Libs has any capacity or public profile to lead.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
cops explained this already

when arresting in house they handcuff. this is because until they have searched the house they dont know what sh*t may be there that could be used by the person as a weapon.

once out of the house, they are removed pretty quickly (as happened with bogan mum)

You didn't answer the question. Why were the BLM protest organisers not arrested and handcuffed in their homes for 'incitement'? They were openly urging people to gather in large numbers when the law at the time was that outdoor gatherings of more than 20 people was prohibited.

Not only were BLM protest organisers not arrested, Assistant Commissioner Cornelius publicly stated his support for them to protest. It seems strange that a senior police officer would support an organisation that promotes abolishing the police. And by saying that he 'supported community here in giving voice to their concerns, and their protest' was he himself guilty of incitement?

As for the pregnant woman in her pajamas, there was no need to arrest her let alone put her in handcuffs. They could have issued a warning, or issued a summons. They clearly weren't dealing with a violent criminal, it was a 5'2 pregnant Mum who had posted something on her Facebook page.

You didn't answer the question. Why were the BLM protest organisers not arrested and handcuffed in their homes for 'incitement'? They were openly urging people to gather in large numbers when the law at the time was that outdoor gatherings of more than 20 people was prohibited.

Not only were BLM protest organisers not arrested, Assistant Commissioner Cornelius publicly stated his support for them to protest. It seems strange that a senior police officer would support an organisation that promotes abolishing the police. And by saying that he 'supported community here in giving voice to their concerns, and their protest' was he himself guilty of incitement?

As for the pregnant woman in her pajamas, there was no need to arrest her let alone put her in handcuffs. They could have issued a warning, or issued a summons. They clearly weren't dealing with a violent criminal, it was a 5'2 pregnant Mum who had posted something on her Facebook page.

I thought they were arrested on the street (ones I saw were in the city), hence why I didn't mention iy

If everyone agreed that the anti lockdown protesters were very hard done by and part of a deep state/left wing conspiracy enabled by the left leaning police; would you stop whining?

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I thought they were arrested on the street (ones I saw were in the city), hence why I didn't mention iy

I believe so. So three people were subject to a $1,652 fine after the police and government allowed their illegal protest to go ahead.

It contrasts markedly with the police arresting several people in their own homes to prevent a protest going ahead, then charging them with the much more serious offence of 'incitement'.

I believe so. So three people were subject to a $1,652 fine after the police and government allowed their illegal protest to go ahead.

It contrasts markedly with the police arresting several people in their own homes to prevent a protest going ahead, then charging them with the much more serious offence of 'incitement'.
In the middle of a second wave. After being constantly criticised for letting the BLM rallies happen.

And I don’t believe the BLM rallies were illegal. Pretty sure they went through the courts.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
And I don’t believe the BLM rallies were illegal. Pretty sure they went through the courts.

It didn't go through the courts in Victoria. Why were the organisers fined if it was legal?

Vic Police need to explain the difference in their approach to the BLM protests and anti-lockdown protests. $1,652 fine after the police and government allowed a protest to go ahead VS arresting people in their own homes to prevent a protest going ahead, then charging them with the much more serious offence of 'incitement'.

It didn't go through the courts in Victoria. Why were the organisers fined if it was legal?

Vic Police need to explain the difference in their approach to the BLM protests and anti-lockdown protests. $1,652 fine after the police and government allowed a protest to go ahead VS arresting people in their own homes to prevent a protest going ahead, then charging them with the much more serious offence of 'incitement'.
Oh well. Write them a letter.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Now I knew you were a city slicker! Not sure if you have ever been to Ballarat but it is in the country in stage 3 - the same stage Melbourne was in when the BLM thing happened!
The blm protests were held during stage 2 restrictions friend not stage 3.
Protests and other outdoor gatherings were legal as long as they were under 10 people.
If numbers were exceeded then fines could be (and were) issued however encouraging people to come to what was a legal activity was not against the law.
Now under stage three and four leaving the home for any reason other than the four allowed is illegal and encouraging anyone to break that law is incitement and a breach of the crimes act 1958.
Screenshot_20200904-151147_Chrome.jpg

Can't wait for the next vic election bye bye Dan the man and your Chinese loving party.
Election is two years away, Dan has a huge majority, is very popular and has overwhelming support for the restrictions imposed.
Screenshot_20200904-171227_Chrome.jpg

Oh and there are a shitload of Chinese in marginal electorates.
You will be enjoying Dans leadership for many many a year to come.

You didn't answer the question. Why were the BLM protest organisers not arrested and handcuffed in their homes for 'incitement'? They were openlyurging people to gather in large numbers when the law at the time was that outdoor gatherings of more than 20 people was prohibited.
See above and the difference between stage 2 and stage 3.

Its the same as under stage 2 someone operating a cafe or a gym was allowed to have 20 people and now can be fined $100,000 for opening the door to anyone.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
These anti-lockdown protesters are sheep led by idiots on social media. No sympathy I’m afraid.

Don't think these idiots have more than 3 brain cells together to figure out that they're actually prolonging the lockdown with these protests. Thanks for ruining it for everybody

As others have said, stage four changes everything

This isn't a conspiracy against white people. Take it to the konspiracy Korner

You are deflecting.

No, I'm saying you're in full chicken Little mode, and youre looking for something that's not there because you want this to be a conspiracy against white people

As I said, take it to the nutbagger board

Apr 16, 2007
Warragul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The blm protests were held during stage 2 restrictions friend not stage 3.
Protests and other outdoor gatherings were legal as long as they were under 10 people.
If numbers were exceeded then fines could be (and were) issued however encouraging people to come to what was a legal activity was not against the law.
Now under stage three and four leaving the home for any reason other than the four allowed is illegal and encouraging anyone to break that law is incitement and a breach of the crimes act 1958.
View attachment 954068

Election is two years away, Dan has a huge majority, is very popular and has overwhelming support for the restrictions imposed.
View attachment 954071
Oh and there are a shitload of Chinese in marginal electorates.
You will be enjoying Dans leadership for many many a year to come.

See above and the difference between stage 2 and stage 3.

Its the same as under stage 2 someone operating a cafe or a gym was allowed to have 20 people and now can be fined $100,000 for opening the door to anyone.
Fair enough then if BLM was in stage 2. Hard to keep track of who was in what stage and when.

Back