Past #46: Lachlan Hosie - delisted after 5 NM games/3 NM goals - thanks Hose

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually thought his defensive efforts were exceptional, in the first half at least. Chases, tackles, pressure. Tried very hard, just didn’t go his way and couldn’t find the pill in order to make an impact. Probably gets cut but I’m glad we gave him a go.

edit: Only 1 official tackle tonight but top 5 in our pressure acts.

Going to sound weird, but looks like he is trying too hard. Chasing when no chance of catching the guy with the ball. He’s like a reverse-Hansen.

Needs to relax a little. Won’t get the chance to.

He's a state level footballer. At least we gave him a crack though, but not taking Riccardi hurts.
Isn’t Emma Quayle doing a bang up job.
I know she has draft access to early talent but shes not picking duds and getting Ricardi to the Giants was well done on her part.
And he’ll attract interest now and more value if he decides to come home.

I’m not convinced on our recruiting team.

Going to sound weird, but looks like he is trying too hard. Chasing when no chance of catching the guy with the ball. He’s like a reverse-Hansen.

Needs to relax a little. Won’t get the chance to.

completely agree, he’s running to all the wrong spots and timing is out so it accentuates it, but the fact is there are times he doesn’t need to go and does and it creates 2 men chasing and an overlap

I know she has draft access to early talent but shes not picking duds and getting Ricardi to the Giants was well done on her part.

Her detail was evident in her jounalism. Shes the polar opposite of slobbo and barrett.

Like most of you I wanted a few more weeks.

Well safe to say after a few weeks I’m fairly comfortable with him not being good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know the funny thing is posters on here have been calling for him to debut for months. Coaching group obviously know a bit more than posters here.

This may surprise you but our various club coaching groups have, surprise, been wrong before when pundits have been right. They've also been right before when pundits have been wrong.

F#ck Riccardi, shouldn't we be drafting Emma Quake?

Can someone direct me to the thread from the middle of last year where everyone was shouting from the rooftops that we should take Riccardi?

Lachie gave it his best shot but has likely come up short. No disgrace in that.

All the what if-ism in the last couple of pages of this thread is laughable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back