News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

We got a better deal with BLK after the two year deal was up, which was obvious as to why because the products were massively inferior.

Another Trigg success story.

Oct 12, 2006
Far West SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
The white jumper has been a crazy bugbear of mine for some time - we have three colours to choose surely we can come up with a clash jumper that is in one of the three alternatives that is clearly different to the home team.

West Coast seem to do it with two colours.

Ban the white make Adelaide great again!

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
The white jumper has been a crazy bugbear of mine for some time - we have three colours to choose surely we can come up with a clash jumper that is in one of the three alternatives that is clearly different to the home team.

West Coast seem to do it with two colours.

Ban the white make Adelaide great again!

100% a yellow clash would be amazing. Between our home guernsey and a yellow clash, there would be no need for another guernsey

SMP89

Draftee
Jan 22, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So who's going to take over our online store and our physical store? Will it be the club itself or Puma (if true)? Some of us would remember how Puma owned the store we had in the city in 2014, and how that didn't exactly last, so that would be a bit surprising to see something like that happening again.

At this stage it looks like it will be another 3rd Party that will take it over as the merchandise operator. The club doesn’t want to operate it’s own merchandise division as they see at as too much financial risk so it’s better to offload it. Infinite retail have lost big $$$ Over the years so whoever takes it on will probably end up the same. The Regent arcade store was owned by the club. The only thing Puma paid towards it were the fixtures.

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is it time we dispense the kids cartoon raptor head logo? Something a bit more traditional would be good. I think our logo is one of the worst going around when you line if up against the others.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
Controversial opinion

Is it time we dispense the kids cartoon raptor head logo? Something a bit more traditional would be good. I think our logo is one of the worst going around when you line if up against the others.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app
when it came out I completely agree with you
But the way the logos have gone since our release, it blends in nicely.

Us, Brisbane, Geelong, Hawthorn, North, Richmond, West Coast and Bulldogs all childish logos.

Then you have alot of average one, a few terrible ones.

And one timeless stunning St Kilda logo.

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
when it came out I completely agree with you
But the way the logos have gone since our release, it blends in nicely.

Us, Brisbane, Geelong, Hawthorn, North, Richmond, West Coast and Bulldogs all childish logos.

Then you have alot of average one, a few terrible ones.

And one timeless stunning St Kilda logo.
Big fan of Freo’s logo.

Big fan of Freo’s logo.
Agreed

For me
1. St Kilda
Daylight
2. Fremantle
Daylight
3.-18. Depends on the day. The only constant is Essendon near the bottom.

Back