Scandal Elijah Taylor charged with assault of girlfriend.

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Screenshot_20200905_202322_com.facebook.katana.png

Her insta
Screenshot_20200905_202446_com.facebook.katana.png

Unfazed

All Australian
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm guessing it was Taylor that has had the post removed. Might be a bit late - especially since the photo is still up.

In the second photo he seems to be lying next to her. Did she stay there after he hurt her?

Ah yes, going for the "Its her fault" when you didnt read the part where she claims he...didnt LET her leave...

That's true that's what they did though the rippers part isn't confirmed. I never denied it.

My point was they were treated like they were criminals. Understand?

Anyone will get treated like their got treated. We should be grateful for having footy during these times, and those two blokes get paid, ain’t in strict lockdown conditions and get to be with their mates and do what they love. Instead they broke what was simple guidelines to follow, got involved violently and to be frank, it’s really not what Tigers needed considering all their off field drama.

I don’t think this is the place to have this conversation, discussions should be about what we can do for the poor girl and the punishments that should be handed for Elijah.

I know these are just allegations but I give her the benefit of the doubt here.

Unfazed

All Australian
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Ah yes, going for the "Its her fault" when you didnt read the part where she claims he...didnt LET her leave...
Actually no I totally believe her. I was meaning it looked weird. Thanks for setting me straight. And BTW I'm female and have absolutely no time for domestic abusers. If you had bothered to read my later post I accused him of having her post removed to cover up what he had done.

Back