No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
incredibly stupid by stack and co. This is another level of stupidity. Breaching hub rules to hit the town.

It is strange, how did they think they would get away with it?

So a guy whos card declines paying for a kebab is going to find $37000?

He tried another card at the atm...and things went from bad to worse.

giphy-94.gif

Last edited:
Sidney apparent gets paid $110000 this year so it looks like its about a third of his pay after all.

This fact does bring up a new question though...

He's been living in a hub where accommodation and food have all been paid for by the AFL for many months now. The guy has no kids.

And yet his card got declined buying two kebabs.

What has he been spending his money on exactly?

Jul 7, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames
Sidney apparent gets paid $110000 this year so it looks like its about a third of his pay after all.

He's been living in a hub where accommodation and food have all been paid for by the AFL for many months now. The guy has no kids.

This may not be the case for Stack, but I've heard of young players who's finances are effectively controlled by their manager to the point that they have had to message their manager to get money transferred to pay for dinner whilst out with friends.

Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton

what was the punch up about..has it been revealed?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
It’s an allegation of domestic violence for those about to google.

Details on the scandals sub board from the main forum.

Absolutely indefensible stuff if true (and the available evidence is pretty damning)

Elijah has most likely thrown away his AFL career and deserves some jail time as well.

I see no reason at all to doubt/question.
the person who made these allegations.

The game and all clubs must have a zero tolerance to the kind of incidents. No second chances. One strike and you're out.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
do you think protecting "it's image" might be most of the problem?

Yeah I didn't realize how bad it was until I found what Elijah Taylor (allegedly) did.

It wasn't the right phrasing by me, I hope the Swans tear up his contract tomorrow, no excuse at all for that kind of behaviour or sweeping it under the carpet.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Plenty of swans fans acting like complete fu**heads over this. Don’t go on their board you’ll 🤮

FFS. If any of our current players did something like what Elijah Taylor is accused of doing, I would demand the club suspend for rest of the season, than terminate his contract (without a payout) if proven to have done such a vile act for barbaric cruelty.

We should call out those clowns who indulge in Victim Shaming. Dickheads who have an extremely naive and misguided view of Footballers and placing them upon a pedestal where they are seemingly above reproach (in their tiny minds)

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah I didn't realize how bad it was until I found what Elijah Taylor (allegedly) did.

It wasn't the right phrasing by me, I hope the Swans tear up his contract tomorrow, no excuse at all for that kind of behaviour or sweeping it under the carpet.

It should end up all ok for Elijah, after all Channel 7 found a job for Wayne Carey.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back