The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might suss The Boys. Good score on RT. Superhero movies generally aren’t my thing but lockdowns have made me keep a much more open mind.
It's very much not a typical superhero show. Definitely give it a go.

Quite gory too.

Might suss The Boys. Good score on RT. Superhero movies generally aren’t my thing but lockdowns have made me keep a much more open mind.

Anything superhero related I usually want injected into my veins, so I‘m aware my input here is likely heavily discounted. However it really is unique, one of the best takes on it I’ve seen. Highly recommend.

So much. What do you like?
I’m pretty open minded these days. I used to ignore fantasy until I watched GOT. I reckon GOT at its best is some of the best television I have ever watched so I’ve definitely changed my tune a bit.

I definitely lean towards crime, gangster films, thrillers, darker stuff.

if you ever watched Banshee, the first time you see Hood in this show it‘s quite a change

and you’ll know in the first 5 or so minutes if it grabs ya...quite a handy start

Loved Banshee. I’d recommend that series and Justified.

I’m pretty open minded these days. I used to ignore fantasy until I watched GOT. I reckon GOT at its best is some of the best television I have ever watched so I’ve definitely changed my tune a bit.

I definitely lean towards crime, gangster films, thrillers, darker stuff.
Thrillers (all on NF)

- The Firm
- Primal Fear
- The Foreigner
- No Escape (this is SO intense)
- Run All Night
- Along Came A Spider
- Kiss The Girls
- Prisoners (one of the best films I've ever seen)
- Inside Man

- The Stranger
- People Vs OJ Simpson
- Assassination of Gianni Versace
- Good Girls
- Schitt's Creek (hilarious)
- Suits

Thrillers (all on NF)

- The Firm
- Primal Fear
- The Foreigner
- No Escape (this is SO intense)
- Run All Night
- Along Came A Spider
- Kiss The Girls
- Prisoners (one of the best films I've ever seen)
- Inside Man

- The Stranger
- People Vs OJ Simpson
- Assassination of Gianni Versace
- Good Girls
- Schitt's Creek (hilarious)
- Suits
Beautiful. Thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah saw that with Djoker, he's been doing it for a long time, and finally it came back to bite him in the ass.

Even though he's won 18 Grand Slams, I think people are going to remember him more for say that and being a giant knob really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back