Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Staying for 2024, Lyon’s Cryin’

Will Simpson be Head Coach at WCE in 2024

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont think we had a premiership list until last year. Ryan and rioli huge factors.

Not to open old wounds... But we don't win it if Priddis plays on either.

The game plan changed to a high marking high kicking one which required good kicks down back, midfielders able to find space to provide the link, and key forwards able to take advantage. Simple but effective to compensate for a weak inside game. Players like Priddis and Mitchell simply could not be part of that and players like Hurn and Redden thrived as a result.

With Shuey/Yeo out, the Dogs with a great on ball division, and Top 4 on the line, this was NEVER the night to rest Naitanui.

The Richmond game or the Bombers game would have made more sense to me.

Please explain.

With Shuey/Yeo out, the Dogs with a great on ball division, and Top 4 on the line, this was NEVER the night to rest Naitanui.

Please explain.

We have had a bye, short season professional athletes. Rest him against North and the bye follows. No brainer.

Please explain.
Would more than likely be up to the medical and fitness than the coach I'd imagine.

I don't get it either. Without Yeo, Shuey and Naitanui the midfield is pathetic. Kelly not looking great. Need to recruit a big bodied midfielder from another team to take the hits and get up.

We looked cooked cause of a stupid 5 day break v a 9 day break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please explain.
We have had a bye, short season professional athletes. Rest him against North and the bye follows. No brainer.
I don't get it either. Without Yeo, Shuey and Naitanui the midfield is pathetic. Kelly not looking great. Need to recruit a big bodied midfielder from another team to take the hits and get up.

But they likely knew ages ago he'd have a game off.

It's very poor planning.
I want him gone. Doesn't change anything. Why was NN rested for?

On CPH1921 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You guys are embarrassing. He has the second best W/L % in the league among active coaches behind Chris Scott. 2020 will be his 6th consecutive finals series and his lowest ever finish is 9th.

Did I mention that he also took us to a flag and another grand final.

I expect this kind of thread on the Port Adelaide or Melbourne board but this is stupid.

Do you have any idea how ******* spoilt we are?

No wonder everyone says we whinge, it is absolutely true when you have kuntz like you lot calling for our coach to be sacked after a loss.

Last edited:
No wonder everyone says we whinge, it is absolutely true when you have kuntz like you lot calling for our coach to be sacked after a loss.
Yeah, nobody is doing that.

So don't call me that.

I want him gone. Doesn't change anything. Why was NN rested for?

On CPH1921 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Figure09, I've given you a long leash but you're getting a warning for this s**t.

You've wanted Simpson's head since day one. You've said you'd delete your account if we won games we've gone on to win. You never posted during the Grand Final celebrations. You're either a very bad troll or you exist to be miserable, and either way there's no place for it.

Criticism is fine. Pot shots are even largely fine. Existing to pan the club and then mysteriously disappearing when we're good is trolling behaviour at best or masochistic at worst.

Figure09, I've given you a long leash but your getting a warning for this sh*t.

You've wanted Simpson's head since day one. You've said you'd delete your account if we won games we've gone on to win. You never posted during the Grand Final celebrations. You're either a very bad troll or you exist to be miserable, and either way there's no place for it.

Criticism is fine. Pot shots are even largely fine. Existing to pan the club and then mysteriously disappearing when we're good is trolling behaviour at best or masochistic at worst.

Finish him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back