UEFA Nations League 2020–21 (France Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Holy sh*t. Penalty to Iceland.

Shocker of a miss. England will win this from here you’d think.

England deserved it on the balance of play but got a bit lucky with the two penalties. It was a strange one when Harry Kane scored then it was ruled out. The replay showed he was onside and it looked like the linesman didn't raise his flag.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Germany 1-1 Switzerland
Spain smash Ukraine, Ramos is a great p.k taker.
France and England got the job done yesterday
Portugal looked a million dollars and still have one of the best squads not only in Europe, but in the world.
Italy vs Holland tomorrow I believe

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Apparently Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood broke the quarantine rules for the England bubble in Iceland. Both sent home with no supper. Hopefully Grealish will get his first cap now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

That was a ridiculous finish. I’ve seen plenty of more experienced forwards sky their shots after being layed off like that but Haaland’s shot was just perfect. He is some footballer. His second goal just a few minutes ago was really nice, too.

Last edited:

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Germany 1-1 Switzerland
Spain smash Ukraine, Ramos is a great p.k taker.
France and England got the job done yesterday
Portugal looked a million dollars and still have one of the best squads not only in Europe, but in the world.
Italy vs Holland tomorrow I believe
Italians put on a master class and should have won by more. Great euro campaign winning all 10 games scoring 38 goals. Just beat a good Holland side who reached the final of the last nations league. LOL at the clown who said Italy are s**t and so is Griezman.

Massive games tomorrow with the world cup final rematch France-Croatia taking place. Denmark v England and Sweden vs Portugal also juicy encounters.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Italians put on a master class and should have won by more. Great euro campaign winning all 10 games scoring 38 goals. Just beat a good Holland side who reached the final of the last nations league. LOL at the clown who said Italy are sh*t and so is Griezman.

Massive games tomorrow with the world cup final rematch France-Croatia taking place. Denmark v England and Sweden vs Portugal also juicy encounters.

Greizmann wasn’t good in his first season with Barcelona. Maybe he will be better in his second season under a new manager and system though.

As for Italy. I wouldn’t put any stock behind them not dropping points against Finland, Greece, Bosnia, Armenia and Liechtenstein. The bigger teams are expected to do really well in qualifiers, England went 25-2-1 during Euro 2016, 2020 and World Cup 2018 qualifying. Italy beating Netherlands this morning is a great result though.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Greizmann wasn’t good in his first season with Barcelona. Maybe he will be better in his second season under a new manager and system though.

As for Italy. I wouldn’t put any stock behind them not dropping points against Finland, Greece, Bosnia, Armenia and Liechtenstein. The bigger teams are expected to do really well in qualifiers, England went 25-2-1 during Euro 2016, 2020 and World Cup 2018 qualifying. Italy beating Netherlands this morning is a great result though.

He's really much more suited to AM's system playing as a second striker. Barca worked pretty hard at unsettling him. Interesting to see how Koeman uses him in tandem with Messi. Suarez is off to Juve which may help him.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Kalvin Phillips expected to start apparently.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
That was a ridiculous finish. I’ve seen plenty of more experienced forwards sky their shots after being layed off like that but Haaland’s shot was just perfect. He is some footballer. His second goal just a few minutes ago was really nice, too.

Leeds to put in a cheeky bid to bring him home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back