Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I noticed that several scum players were remonstrating with "Devon the Selective".

Has the new Goddard arrived at the Tullamarine shed?

I noticed that several scum players were remonstrating with "Devon the Selective".

Has the new Goddard arrived at the Tullamarine shed?

In my view, Goddard is a better bloke than Dev Smith.

And that's in full acknowledgement of Goddard being one of the two shittest blokes in football in the last decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 goals down at half time = piss funny

View attachment 955118
Lloyd just gave them a whack on the afl website. Said that he knows Blake Claracella is trying to imprint the Richmond style i.e Jack Higgins, but you aren't Richmond to be cracking jokes.

* are becoming GoDeez.
GoDeez certainly set the benchmark when it comes to being sh*t at the business end of the season. They went 22 years (1965 to 1986) without a finals appearance, let alone a victory.

However, if you adjust for the effect of the draft and salary cap - which virtually assure all clubs at least semi-regular finals appearances - you could argue that *'s drought is as bad if not worse.

GoDeez certainly set the benchmark when it comes to being sh*t at the business end of the season. They went 22 years (1965 to 1986) without a finals appearance, let alone a victory.

However, if you adjust for the effect of the draft and salary cap - which virtually assure all clubs at least semi-regular finals appearances - you could argue that *'s drought is as bad if not worse.

Be very happy for them to make finals say, every 4/5 years which means they remain static, middle of the road, poor access to top talent, scramble to pay top 💲💲💲 to the Shiel's of the world and then travel interstate to get a 72 point pasting in an elimination final.

But that's in a perfect world.

Be very happy for them to make finals say, every 4/5 years which means they remain static, middle of the road, poor access to top talent, scramble to pay top 💲💲💲 to the Shiel's of the world and then travel interstate to get a 72 point pasting in an elimination final.

Maybe they can use this sentiment for their membership motto next year:

* Football Club - Solidly Mid-Table Since 2003

Hmmm that sounds oddly familiar

Lloyd just gave them a whack on the afl website. Said that he knows Blake Claracella is trying to imprint the Richmond style i.e Jack Higgins, but you aren't Richmond to be cracking jokes.
FB_IMG_1599483886076.jpg

Last edited:

Worked out well. Mosquito told the joke then went on to do his ACL. He should’ve just pointed to the scoreboard for a real halftime laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back