AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea what your asking me to sign on to but count me in if there is still a gig available.

Just understand in the ND portion of the comp you will be part of everyone else playing for second

;)

TheDarkDwarf makes 29 and JD would make 30 (hes playing, right?)
Yes, he will definitely play and the website is right to go. We have 30 according to your count.

I need to finalise numbers and organise email addresses for the new guys. Will need to close off numbers tonight so JD can get them all updated in time.

So last call for those interested.......closes tonight.

Hey all.

It's been a while. :)

Sorry I'm playing catchup. Hope to have the website up before Saturday but if that fails I'll have it setup on Saturday.
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY - DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Welcome back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This years schedule

The 3 divisional winners will go straight to the week 14 as the 1-3 seeds

With the next 8 highest placed teams in each conference going into a week 13 wildcard round. The top 5 from that week will then procede to the rd of 16

Attachments

• ND 2019.xlsx
    11.8 KB · Views: 36
Emails have been sent out welcoming everyone to Armchair Endzone 2020.

Please check your junk file if it is not in your inbox, if you still can't find the email please let me know and i will follow up.

Good Luck and enjoy the season.

It's hard work looking at a forum for a comp you usually play a week before the season kicks off.
My bad. Thought this comp was dead. Usually get a PM alert every year. Never mind.

ohh no. i forgot all about 3XKO. thats going to be brutal with no preseason tape on how teams are adjusting.

Week 1 will be a bloodbath of :crossmark:

I feel week 1 will be a bloodbath in general with no real idea on form! Could be a GG.exe special ;)

I feel week 1 will be a bloodbath in general with no real idea on form! Could be a GG.exe special ;)
Well it would be 2020 in a nutshell. everyone loses all 3 strikes but GG keeps all his and wins a comp the year there is no prize pool.

Back