mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
Tough to break in at the moment. The four worst on for me were Hogan, Tabs, Schultz and Frederick, but don't want to see any of those guys going out. Schultz is funny, he gets to the ball often, just his decision making and disposal are lacking.

Watson in for Duman of necessary. Sucks for Duman, was almost best on when he went down.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Tough to break in at the moment. The four worst on for me were Hogan, Tabs, Schultz and Frederick, but don't want to see any of those guys going out. Schultz is funny, he gets to the ball often, just his decision making and disposal are lacking.

Watson in for Duman of necessary. Sucks for Duman, was almost best on when he went down.
Forward line is on the cusp. Gelling, doing the right things. 5% on, and it’ll be complete.
Frederick has been working hard, Crowden pressure is undeniable.
However feel Matera could get another chance. We need goal sneaks alongside Walters

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Not sure what they should do with Hogan... maybe give him one more to show something.

Fredrick needs to go after tonight I think. Give Henry another run.

Watson, Pina or Thomas for Duman if he doesn’t come up 100%.
Henry is so far off the pace, it’s not funny. He needs to build his tank and strength. wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play the last two.
Fredrick gets in the right places, he’s busy. Provide a better option tbh.

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Good chance Acres gets a week I think.

Like to see Valente in if so but otherwise no changes.

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
No chance Acres gets a week. He was late to the marking contest but the opponent was coming back with the flight and he braced for impact. Nothing he could do.

OUT: Duman
IN: Watson

I’d like to reward Matera for his 5 goal game but Schulz and Fredericks pressure is required when we play Hogan, Tabs and Lobb up forward.

Also, tonight showed why Walters is so valuable to us as a forward.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I would play an inanimate carbon rod instead of Lobb at the moment. He’s soft, not marking the ball, doesn’t pressure and gets belted in the ruck.

meek in.
watson for Duman
He’s way off the boil isn’t he. Has he marked, kick that goal probably had more pep and boost in him. Just not the same. Probably better for Tabs and Hogan and see where we’re at. Get Lobb out of the way. Opens up the ground more probably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Acres deserves a week for that, was a cheap shot. Shame because he is playing some good footy
I assume Duman will be out too
In Bewley and Watson.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Serong will be a $1000 lighter for his little tap on Oliver's jaw too. Be careful Caleb

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
I must of watched a different match to most of you, I thought Hogan was very unlucky at times.

Unlucky is one way of putting it. But at the end of the day he didn’t do much and the 50 was just plain dumb. I’d play him this week to see if he can turn those “unlucky” moments into lucky moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back