news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

What’s rumble Johnson’s status these days? I’ve heard a couple of times he might be coming back at heavyweight. We never got to see him and jones go at it a LHW. Would be a great fight
Apparently rejoining the testing pool and fighting lhw

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
What’s rumble Johnson’s status these days? I’ve heard a couple of times he might be coming back at heavyweight. We never got to see him and jones go at it a LHW. Would be a great fight

Actually announced today he's re-entering the USADA pool, going for LHW. I think with Jones and DC out the way he's seeing a good opportunity to get the strap.

EDIT: Stevi_Tigers beat me to it

Anyone else feel like the relative stability of UFC cards is keeping them going through the pandemic? UFC Sundays are by far my favourite day of the week now

It's been great. Honestly can't fault the UFC over the last few months. They've done a tremendous job.

Just feels nice that at least something is going normal, even if they have to secure a private island every now and then to make it so.

But also, the quality of fights they've been able to put on is incredible. A lot less issues with withdrawals that I was expecting, even with non-US fighters.

Im guessing (and hoping) Till doesn't let it get to the ground and can make Hermansson stand, whether that be at range or against the cage for long periods.

Looked out of his league on the ground against Whittaker.

I genuinely hate Brendan Schaub more than I hate people that I know in the real world
You still mad he killed reddit streams too??

for anyone that loves to hate Schuab, their subreddit has deteriorated into the ultimate troll of Scwarb, Callen and all things murderers at the comedy store. Highly recommend for ex-listeners of the podcast https://www.reddit.com/r/thefighterandthekid/

Back