JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Like others. I have had a chance to think more broadly about it (no pun intended). Don't have a problem with what McEddie has said as we all judge the opposition tougher than our own. He's only one person. Tony Jones is a yesterday man - irrelevant. Honestly don't know how he keeps his position, obviously is matey enough with whom ever matters.

I be really surprised but won't be disappointed if Stack and CCJ get the arse HOWEVER we will effectively be handing them to a competitor, and both are talents you would normally consider trading for IMO.

So that said, I think it would be wise of the Club to structure a rigorous remedial education programme that can focus on better decision making and life skills. Not just for a week or a month, but a scalable, lasting approach over some years. If they are willing to put in the work. it could be win / win. Let's help them to be better men, not lasting villains.
Just work at getting good trade deals...

Laffy2Chaffey2Daffy

All Australian
Nov 14, 2012
Burundi
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manangatang 3rds
It's not the clubs fault. The players made the mistake.
Yeh I get that. But in the AFLs eyes the club is responsible for the players behaviours and fined the club accordingly. I understand why Benny is frustrated, but I think the club should have accepted that there are some things we haven’t got right as a club this year (which Benny did) and accept the consequences of that (which I’m not sure he did).

I know this isn’t a popular view and many supporters are angry that their hard earned membership fees are paying for the stupidity of a couple of players. That also a valid reaction.

But a 10 game suspension for young blokes trying to make their claim for a spot in the team is a pretty decent whack, especially when some of those games are potential finals spots.

Anyway, let’s hope we belt the cats or the media will be putting it all down to this incident.

Go Tiges

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Why is Eddie speaking with Gil McLaughlin on a matter involving another club and seemingly before the AFL had derived their penalty ?
Secondly why is Eddie even there , that fat campaigner is constantly in Gil’s pocket for the betterment of the scum .
How many presidents, CEO’s are involved in these sorts of discussions? My guess: not many, but you can bet Eddie will be there. Always.
Not sure why he has such privilege

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeh I get that. But in the AFLs eyes the club is responsible for the players behaviours and fined the club accordingly. I understand why Benny is frustrated, but I think the club should have accepted that there are some things we haven’t got right as a club this year (which Benny did) and accept the consequences of that (which I’m not sure he did).

I know this isn’t a popular view and many supporters are angry that their hard earned membership fees are paying for the stupidity of a couple of players. That also a valid reaction.

But a 10 game suspension for young blokes trying to make their claim for a spot in the team is a pretty decent whack, especially when some of those games are potential finals spots.

Anyway, let’s hope we belt the cats or the media will be putting it all down to this incident.

Go Tiges

How much salary loss do they get for a 10 game suspension? How much of their salary is tied to performance in the sense club members and sponsors risk has partially been mitigated by player gross irresponsibility?

It is an interesting one because if they do not pay all contracts will have to be re-written to be performance based to mitigate overhead costs since revenue is largely variable so clubs and organisations can operate as viable ongoing concerns

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
He didn’t and hasn’t done any contributing .
sorry. Mrs Cotchin/the Cotchin family. Trent is paying the fine.
My point is that without her strike 1 these 2 would be getting 25k fine and 4 weeks not 10. Its ultra stupid of CJSS to do what they did in light of the Cotchin family strike 1. CJSS really wanted out of Qld. Hope they don't go straight to Victoria. Go somewhere COVID free just in case we can appeal the suspension.

Last edited:

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
...anyway, speaking as an ex-soldier after watching the shop video: Well done Sydney for sticking up for your mate!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep I'm an ex soldier too and Sydney did exactly what he was supposed to do ,had his mates back

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Has anybody been able to find a list of who has travelled to hub on the afl junket bar sheds Ablett and Hannebery?
Caro was suggesting some journalist has taken his girlfriend with him their is also talk of nannies etc
Its a disgrace by the AFL.A holiday junket while 100's in afl land being let go.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Has anybody been able to find a list of who has travelled to hub on the afl junket bar sheds Ablett and Hannebery?
Caro was suggesting some journalist has taken his girlfriend with him their is also talk of nannies etc

Doubt there`s a list, but it looked like Bigoa was training with them too.

Geelong board member James Sutherland and his son flew up too, the AFL say Sutherland has experience going on cricket tours as former Cricket Australia CEO so he will be important as the Cats are about to play finals.

FFS they`ve gone from Geelong to the Gold Coast, not bloody Pakistan or Zimbabwe. 🤣😂

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
sorry. Mrs Cotchin/the Cotchin family. Trent is paying the fine.
My point is that without her strike 1 these 2 would be getting 25k fine and 4 weeks not 10. Its ultra stupid of CJSS to do what they did in light of the Cotchin family strike 1. CJSS really wanted out of Qld. Hope they don't go straight to Victoria. Go somewhere COVID free just in case we can appeal the suspension.
I would have a guess and suggest Mrs Cotchin was not as privy to the education / information as Stack and CCJ received on what was and wasn’t expected of them .

Lacustrus

Club Legend
May 24, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
F@ck that TJ smirking a@@ wipe, couldn't wipe the smirk from his face talking about the incident om footy on nine.
He loved every minute of it until Cain Corns mentioned sidebottom. CAn anyone see the similarities between TJ and D. Andrews.

Tony Jones, a channel nine Collingwood supporter, is nothing more than Eddie Maguires "cat's paw'.
Eddie loads the bullets, Tony pulls the trigger. That footy show he is on is insufferable. I feel empathy for Mrs Judd
A complete nasty little tow-rag...

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
I'm sitting on the - give them another chance side of the fence - an incident like this can make them or break them. They seem keen to make amends - so we'll see what kinda men they are and if they really pull the finger out next year - everyones a winner. If they don't or screw up again - which I dont think will happen - see you later
Is it true Stacky dropped you to the floor at Hollywood’s?
Just trying to dispel the rumour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back