FTA-TV The Block 2020

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
The WA couple are starting to piss me off.

If you want to build the house you want to build, The Block probably isn't the place for you.
That woman is acting like an entitled brat really. She's not the first contestant to be in this position though.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Missed last night's - what happened?
Several run-ins with Keith for trying to take shortcuts and doing unsafe stuff, and keeping plasterers around all day costing him $1700 for doing nothing because he can't manage his site.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Nothing

Tash was scared to pull up some duct tape and George had a handful of jelly beans.

Do these contestants actually do anything?
It would be interesting to get a stopwatch out and count the timeframe of the producers teling us what we've already just watched and the ammount of time the contestants are on the couch telling us the same thing. It would have to take up at least 50% of actual airtime.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Nothing

Tash was scared to pull up some duct tape and George had a handful of jelly beans.

Do these contestants actually do anything?
Hahah yeah I saw last night, missed Tuesday's.

******* hell they drained it with "grate gate". The joke was funny the first two times, after 17 repeat mentions it was ridiculous.
It would be interesting to get a stopwatch out and count the timeframe of the producers teling us what we've already just watched and the ammount of time the contestants are on the couch telling us the same thing. It would have to take up at least 50% of actual airtime.
The producers asking them questions is ridiculous. That could have been cut out easily.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
That room in H1 is 33 metres squared, I'm glad I don't have to paint it. I agree, he shouldn't press the lever for a bedroom. Harry just needs to hire an extra laborer and chippy and make sure his plasterer has plenty of guys to help hang sheets. Harry's problem is he has no idea what he's doing and when the job gets overwhelming (like this week) he wastes his time walking around looking busy but doing actually nothing.

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I really liked George's.

QLD's with another deserved win though.

Winner was the ugliest bathroom I’ve ever seen and it’s good to see th other contestants picked it apart. The green tiles and green basin are disgusting. You think someone that will part with $3-4 million wants a bathroom that belongs in the 1920s? Judges are pissing me off. Who cares what they think. Stick to modern like the farmer. Good to see him sticking to his guns.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Yeah, he gets flustered very easily. Doesn't help that Tash stands there and doesn't do much to help.

I was wondering why she couldn't at least remove the rubbish for him as he pulled it down, you have arms and legs use them.

Jimmy had the good sense to do do his demo last week, at this stage their house may be easier to renovate but if you know you had more work to do get onto it easrlier.

Wondering if Luke and Jasmin should of got their plasterers to do some demo while they waited around last week.

Back