Preview 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine getting 10 of 17 games on your home deck being s**t all season.

Then being top all season, and have to play Collingwood on a monday in the last game of the round before finals.

* the AFL/VFL. I'm done with 11 game season memberships... 3 game membership incoming next season just to go to the showdown once a year and any friday night games, if we get any.
Gillon, Auld, Hocking can all get f*****!

Lol in QLD what a load of fu** mighty adelaide suns vs the adelaide hawks in adelaide but lol fu** off gill you campaigner
just noticed that!!far out!!

Happy to play at the Gabba, but that is just daft.

That games gonna be massive. Stand alone last night of the season. We probably have to win for top 2 or Minor Premiership. Collingwood if they lose to Gold Coast have to win to make the 8.

Our form at the GABBA has been poor. 2 defeats and an after the siren victory. This is where the GF is to be played. Another test on the ground is invaluable. Embrace it bitches.

just noticed that!!far out!!

Happy to play at the Gabba, but that is just daft.
Same here but the amount of money we have paid to get jilted again and the crows had a away game at Adelaide why couldn't Collingwood have an away game here also ?
Just corrupt s**t but we all no its the vfl so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous that we are playing our game on the Monday night. Means we get less of the finals "bye" week than everyone else for starters, but it might not even mean we get much of a bye if the AFL decides to put us in the first final of the week after which could be on a Wednesday night.

Given that the AFL have kissed the Crows on the dick this year with 10 Adelaide Oval games compared to our 7, I really hope that our footy dept guys like CD etc let the AFL know in no uncertain terms that they expect a great fixture in terms of nationally televised games next year with plenty of Friday and Saturday night games on Channel 7.

Imagine getting 10 of 17 games on your home deck being sh*t all season.

Then being top all season, and have to play Collingwood on a monday in the last game of the round before finals.

fu** the AFL/VFL. I'm done with 11 game season memberships... 3 game membership incoming next season just to go to the showdown once a year and any friday night games, if we get any.
Gillon, Auld, Hocking can all get f*****!

I get you're pissed off, but why would you punish the club for the VFL's incompetence?

Not sure I have ever understood people getting angry about the fixture outside of night games on a school night (and even then I'm apathetic about it), but in general I'll schedule my weekend around the footy, & unless I'm meant to be at a wedding or an important birthday party (like a 21st), I'll 100% be at the footy.

As if Collingwood were ever going to accept facing a wall of prison bars at AO...

We have only lost to Brisbane at the Gabba this season, beaten Carlton and Melbourne there. And with a real bye the week after, as opposed to the Clayton's bye we just had, we should be ripe for a Qualifying final.

Why do you guys care what the piece of sh*t Crows are getting? They are bottom and hopeless. There is no advantage for them in this. It just means their supporters have to sit through more shitful performances.
IMO it’s ******* funny. Still won the spoon when they’ve played the most home games of any side in the competition (bar Queensland teams).

9 day break after Saturday’s match, then at least an 8 day break before the finals. Our breaks for the last month will have been consistent, allowing Port to actually train more than just focus on recovery like a lot of other teams have.

Additionally Mrs Jonas has plenty of time to have her baby between either game, so our captain is not missing any games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back