Delisted #37: Dylan Clarke - End of the road, will not be offered a list spot in 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be worse, the club could have spent 2 first rounders and a 6 year contract on someone who can't kick OR handball under pressure. Oh wait....

Oh funny stuff. I'm rolling on the floor.

It’s funny because it’s true :)
I am the first to say Sheil has to do something with his disposal. Have been very consistent on that and also the fact that he is currently playing like s**t.
I know this belongs in the Sheil thread but his kicking efficiency has been better than both Parish and McGrath this year.

I am the first to say Sheil has to do something with his disposal. Have been very consistent on that and also the fact that he is currently playing like sh*t.
I know this belongs in the Sheil thread but his kicking efficiency has been better than both Parish and McGrath this year.
I know, I know...it was just pretty funny.

He’s making a very good go of it while pushing s**t up a hill in an unfamiliar role, the fact that he’s good for a goal now is amazing and hilarious

I want to like what he could do but isn't he symptomatic with what is wrong with our club?

Not as much as Heppell, Stringer, Parish and Merrett, to be honest.

We're not mediocre because of one set of kids we won't really take that seriously for the next group of them.

The senior guys getting crushed in games and/or unwilling/unable to do the defensive things required are a pretty big problem.

Last edited:
Interesting to see how well his brother is going as a tagger for the Swans. He kept Neale very quiet with only 15 disposals and very little influence on the game.

Not as much as Heppell, Stringer, Parish and Merrett, to be honest.

We're not mediocre because of one set of kids we won't really take that seriously for the next group of them.

The senior guys getting crushed in games and/or unwilling/unable to do the defensive things required are a pretty big problem.
100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little surprised. I thought he showed something when he got a run where he needed to be.

Probably RL with Kyle Dunkley.

Was consistently one of our better players when the team was getting flogged each week.
That seems a stretch. I didn't think he stood out at all when watching and his average of 10 touches a game seems to back that up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back