Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the stats don't back up that statement ...Lampard was far superior - when it came to attacking prowess - to Stevie Gee ....Both in terms of his scoring ability & assists combined.

Yep.

The whole Scholes Vs Gerrard Vs Lampard debate is boring because it is all so subjective but I don't know how anyone could argue that Lampard wasn't the best goal scorer of the lot. He's one of the greatest goal scoring midfielders that the game has ever seen.

Just to add some transfer news to the SM vs Leeds Fans/DDG or Hendo/Scholes or Lamps or Gerrard/Messi is s**t old man yells at cloud/pantskyle is a campaigner megathread.

Both Dortmunds and Uniteds shares have SKYROCKETED over the last few hours. United with the biggest jump since Pogba was signed.

Just to add some transfer news to the SM vs Leeds Fans/DDG or Hendo/Scholes or Lamps or Gerrard/Messi is sh*t old man yells at cloud/pantskyle is a campaigner megathread.

Both Dortmunds and United shares have SKYROCKETED over the last few hours. United with the biggest jump since Pogba was signed.

Deals been agreed in principal for weeks....Just agent fees & trigger fees/bonuses holding it up apparently.

Just to add some transfer news to the SM vs Leeds Fans/DDG or Hendo/Scholes or Lamps or Gerrard/Messi is sh*t old man yells at cloud/pantskyle is a campaigner megathread.

Both Dortmunds and Uniteds shares have SKYROCKETED over the last few hours. United with the biggest jump since Pogba was signed.
I've been going easy on them lately.

Deals been agreed in principal for weeks....Just agent fees & trigger fees/bonuses holding it up apparently.

I'm sure the stocks thing is meaningless, Dortmunds is a small spike, Uniteds though is rather large at 8% (Pogba was something like 16%) and I doubt it is due to the third kit release. Could be something, could be nothing.

I'll start tracking flights.

So I see you’ve also been reading RedCafe.

I like where this is going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh I dunno. Tammy will likely be back up as I'm not sure how long Giroud will keep form. Tomori had been dropped last season. Mount will play a shitload because Frank loves him and I'm sure sees him as a Lampard clone in the future. Gilmour will get games in rotation, CHO's role won't change.

Eh I dunno. Tammy will likely be back up as I'm not sure how long Giroud will keep form. Tomori had been dropped last season. Mount will play a shitload because Frank loves him and I'm sure sees him as a Lampard clone in the future. Gilmour will get games in rotation, CHO's role won't change.
And Reese James is close to our starting RB and will be for the next decade.

Mount will play lots.

For the u23 team

Art Vandelay_ you dont think much of Reese James?

I think by the end of the season he'll have replaced Azpi as our starting RB.
Just think ‘next decade’ calls are premature and often wrong. Would be doing well for it to be the next 5 years.

So much could change in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back