Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem pretty invested in this guy's work.
He clearly knows his schtick at about 40yo and has decided to get in on it.
Gets the money, travel, meeting people and knows just to type blindfolded on his phone and ask irrelevant questions to the boys club ad nauseam, why try too hard?

The penny will drop for you that being heavily on the spectrum or intensely naive can't be right, surely not at this level.

“He clearly knows his schtick”?

turn it up f f s

Are you his mum?

You must be a hoot at parties.

Find a sense of humour and lighten up on life.

You’ll find life is better with a bit of mindless satire.

The question really has to be asked:

Where the * is the Certified Legendary tag Chief?

This thread is the equal of Rompingwins in its own beautiful way.

The beauty of it is that it has years and years of potential.

Has the potential to be the greatest thread on the website.

Oh how I wish Tom Browne was around during the St Kilda schoolgirl saga. I'd want to know what Ricky Nixon was watching on the TV when he was holding that remote.
Scoop! He was either watching a re run of Australia naughtiest home videos's , the show that kerry packer pulled the pin on after 35 minutes or he was getting off on Ian Thorpe in Undercover Angles

The question really has to be asked:

Where the fu** is the Certified Legendary tag Chief?

This thread is the equal of Rompingwins in its own beautiful way.

The beauty of it is that it has years and years of potential.

Has the potential to be the greatest thread on the website.

i concur

and i hereby second that proposed motion

Scoop! He was either watching a re run of Australia naughtiest home videos's , the show that kerry packer pulled the pin on after 35 minutes or he was getting off on Ian Thorpe in Undercover Angles

i liked undercover angles. my favourites were 35 degrees, 119 degrees and who cant like the classic 180 degrees

Our man caught up in a conspiracy theorists rant

Quick scroll through that guys instagram, find a photo of his wedding where he captions it about how he wants no hate

******* lol. Some campaigners can't be helped. Hope he picks on a bigger media guy and gets his head rolled one day.

They should definitely get TB to do special comments, boundary ride and interview players during the breaks at the GF, would be brilliant.
The perfect fit to the end of a very strange season.

what a truly hideous thought putting up with that

i’d rather stab myself in the eye with a chopstick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep getting stuff from Uni Melb about coming there to do a Masters. After seeing the sort of law grads they s**t out I think I'll do just as well going to Charles Sturt for a fraction of the cost.

I wish Conor McKenna had singled out this peanut when he gave the media a clip.

Also, I’ve noticed Tommy has recently upped his commentary re actual on-field performance.

The bloke hasn’t got a *ing clue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back