AFL 2020 - AFL Round 16 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

How long are sportsbet going to wait to put up tonights behind markets, taking forever. Miss beteasy already

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dirty grubs.

These markets have been made available for years, now when punters have finally identified a pontential market they close/hide it. lol. :D

Lions only scored 6 behinds in their last game too. Gutless books.

Just note SB made a profit in 2018 of $218 million. A lot of that was mine. :drunk: :$

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
if your interested TopSport are offering a behinds market for Brisbane.

1599620818299.png

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sportsbet Disposal Lines for Brisbane v Gold Coast:

Neale Under/over 27.5
Zorko Under/Over 19.5
Lyons Under/Over 23.5
Touk Miller Under/Over 19.5
Greenwood Under/Over 18.5
Ellis under/over 17.5

Neale cost me in the last game, when i was 1 disposal short of a winner. I reckon he will cover this line. Thunder doesn't strike twice. Neale won't finish on 27 tonight.

Neale 28+ Disposals and Touk Miller 20+ Disposals , I quite like. A SGM paying $3.60 for that at Sportsbet. (or $3.85 if you want the Boost)

The Marcus Ashcroft Medal market is up on SB.

Robinson at $41 seems overs for a player averaging over 25+ v Suns in the past 4 games and previous winner too. Possibly may have even have won it back to back if not for Cameron's 6 goals in the 2nd match.

20+ paying $5.50 too

I think the guy lifts for certain matches.

benji21

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2016
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Gold Coast are 3 wins , 11 losses at the GABBA

Games between the 2 are traditionally high scoring. The only thing holding me back from placing a bigger bet on overs, is the conditions are overcast. GABBA less dewier than Metricon.

Overcast generally stops dew, but assuming you are worried about rain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
My degen multi for tonight:

- Neale snag
- Ainsworth snag
- Corbett snag

Paying $20 boosted on Lads

EDIT: Throwing in Rich 15 at $1.50 which should be a safe booster leg. Always gets more touches when Witherden is out of the side
I've gone similar, but I've put in McInerney instead of Ainsworth. Normally don't involve Corbett in any of my bets, he's kicked like 10 behinds in a row now, included him for a bit of a laugh. Won't be laughing though if he costs me this multi by a leg which could definitely happen going on past form.
Corbett AGS, Neale AGS & McInerney AGS $17.71 Lads boosted to $21.05

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams

Robinson at $41 seems overs for a player averaging over 25+ v Suns in the past 4 games and previous winner too. Possibly may have even have won it back to back if not for Cameron's 6 goals in the 2nd match.

20+ paying $5.50 too

I think the guy lifts for certain matches.
Have taken a bit of him at $41. I'm on the Flanders train for Marcus Ashcroft winner @ $251.00

If he kicks 4 goals , he wins the medal.

If he wins, I'll be celebrating Ned Flanders style.

Have also taken Flanders to kick 2+ goals @ 7, 3+ goals @ $43.50

Have taken a bit of him at $41. I'm on the Flanders train for Marcus Ashcroft winner @ $251.00

If he kicks 4 goals , he wins the medal.

If he wins, I'll be celebrating Ned Flanders style.

Have also taken Flanders to kick 2+ goals @ 7, 3+ goals @ $43.50

In modern day football, :drunk: unfortunately any player kicking 4+ goals is going to win 3 votes or in this case the medal.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Michael Whiting usually is 1 of the 3 voters. From what I hear, he likes an underdog. He has voted in a couple of polls in years where Mitch Robinson and Charlie Cameron ( a forward ) got up.

Though, i wouldn't back Charlie Cameron at $13............way too short.

Previous pollers: Simon Black, Brian Lake, Andrew Hamilton (Courier Mail), Andrew Stafford

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know we got derailed a few days ago, it was a tough night for all of us.

Especially those who did what I did and purchased premium first class seats on the maiden trip.

But the K-Train returns tonight and tickets are even better value now than they were before.

K-Train returns.jpg

The odds for AGS at Uni almost feel criminal (2.50 vs 1.71 at SB, 2.12 at Lads, 2.30 at TAB).

Also like 2+ and 3+ (and even a cheeky 4+ @ 91). Got a unit on each.

The MA Medal is speculative but if he gets on the board, who knows what the judges will do?

This kid kicked eight goals in his two scratch matches immediately prior to debut.

On debut he played close to goal for most of the game, the ball constantly went over his head.

Could be one of those feast-or-famine type forwards, and tonight, I sense he'll be feasting on Sherrin.

Snap up your tickets for the K-Train now. Soon it will be standing room only.*

*And you don't want to be standing if the K-Train gets derailed again, boy oh boy.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I like this call, got a small bet on Robinson @ 41.

My only concern is that he might struggle to poll as many votes as the K-Train.

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I know we got derailed a few days ago, it was a tough night for all of us.

Especially those who did what I did and purchased premium first class seats on the maiden trip.

But the K-Train returns tonight and tickets are even better value now than they were before.

View attachment 957160

The odds for AGS at Uni almost feel criminal (2.50 vs 1.71 at SB, 2.12 at Lads, 2.30 at TAB).

Also like 2+ and 3+ (and even a cheeky 4+ @ 91). Got a unit on each.

The MA Medal is speculative but if he gets on the board, who knows what the judges will do?

This kid kicked eight goals in his two scratch matches immediately prior to debut.

On debut he played close to goal for most of the game, the ball constantly went over his head.

Could be one of those feast-or-famine type forwards, and tonight, I sense he'll be feasting on Sherrin.

Snap up your tickets for the K-Train now. Soon it will be standing room only.*

*And you don't want to be standing if the K-Train gets derailed again, boy oh boy.
I was already on him for a goal but since I haven't bet on any Brisbane player for 2+, I've used a bonus bet on Coleman 2+ $5 SB. Toot Toot!

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What are peoples thoughts on the Brisbane defence minus Andrews and Birchall?

1599634234923-png.957117

Those are some woeful loss rates for Gardiner, Lester and Starcevich.

Surely at least one of Day / King gets off the leash and kicks two or three tonight.

(It's a sad state of affairs when getting off the leash means two or three goals, I know).

Personally I like:

K-Train 2+ into Day 3+ @ 82
K-Train 2+ into King 3+ @ 34
K-Train 2+ into Day 2+ into King 2+ @ 63

Remove this Banner Ad

Back