Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
If finals are played in Qld I don’t care who we play, prefer not to go to SA to play port again

This time round we will have a midfield to actually compete against theirs. Even in AO we will beat them by 6 goals. We showed with a heavily weakned side our turn over game cuts them to bits, proof of that is our midfield getting smashed and hardly having the ball but when they went inside 50 we cut through them easily enough and were in front at the start of the 4th quarter.

Add in Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards and Graham alongside Martin and Shai and boom we win.

On a side note, I was shaving my sack last night and what i noticed, the pattern on my pubes when they hit the floor actually made two letters GF. We wont lose a game and win the GF, bookmark it

Last edited:

SA Tiger RVZ

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
This is our last block of 4 games.

If the WCE game is anything to go by we are flicking the switch and setting ourselves for the last 4 games.

You could see with the way dusty responded on the siren that it meant a bit to the players.
Agree with this 100%. It was very evident that we went up a notch on Thursday night particularly in the pressure stakes. We’ve decided it’s big boy month!

SA Tiger RVZ

Cancelled
Mar 29, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
This time round we will have a midfield to actually compete against theirs. Even in AO we will beat them by 6 goals. We showed with a heavily weakned side our turn over game cuts them to bits, proof of that is our midfield getting smashed and hardly having the ball but when they went inside 50 we cut through them easily enough and were in front at the start of the 4th quarter.

Add in Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards and Graham alongside Martin and Shai and boom we win.

On a side note, I was shaving my sack last night and what i noticed, the pattern on my pubes when they hit the floor actually made two letters GF. We wont lost a game and win the GF, bookmark it
Throw in the fact that the Pear have peaked for 2020, Astbury in will help us match up better in defence.

Agree we go undefeated the rest of the season. Took it up a gear on Thursday and still have more to go.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
WLD%
1.Port Adelaide1430130.7%
2.Brisbane Lions1430118.4%
3.West Coast1340117.3%
4.Richmond1241124.8%
5.Geelong1250130.3%
6.St Kilda1070110.1%
7.Melbourne1070110.1%
8.GWS1070105.7%
9.Collingwood971107.5%
10.Western Bulldogs980101.3%
11.Carlton89097.3%
12.Essendon610186.4%
13.Fremantle611088.9%
14.Hawthorn611088.4%
15.Gold Coast511196.2%
16.Sydney413082.1%
17.North Melbourne314076.0%
18.Adelaide017060.7%
QF1: Port Adelaide v RICHMOND
QF2: BRISBANE LIONS v West Coast
EF1: GEELONG v GWS
EF2: ST KILDA v Melbourne

SF1: Port Adelaide v GEELONG
SF2: WEST COAST v St Kilda

PF1: RICHMOND v West Coast
PF2: BRISBANE LIONS v Geelong

GF: RICHMOND v Brisbane Lions

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
WLD%
1.Port Adelaide1430130.7%
2.Brisbane Lions1430118.4%
3.West Coast1340117.3%
4.Richmond1241124.8%
5.Geelong1250130.3%
6.St Kilda1070110.1%
7.Melbourne1070110.1%
8.GWS1070105.7%
9.Collingwood971107.5%
10.Western Bulldogs980101.3%
11.Carlton89097.3%
12.Essendon610186.4%
13.Fremantle611088.9%
14.Hawthorn611088.4%
15.Gold Coast511196.2%
16.Sydney413082.1%
17.North Melbourne314076.0%
18.Adelaide017060.7%
QF1: Port Adelaide v RICHMOND
QF2: BRISBANE LIONS v West Coast
EF1: GEELONG v GWS
EF2: ST KILDA v Melbourne

SF1: Port Adelaide v GEELONG
SF2: WEST COAST v St Kilda

PF1: RICHMOND v West Coast
PF2: BRISBANE LIONS v Geelong

GF: RICHMOND v Brisbane Lions
U have Geelong winning 2 Finals there, incl 1 off the bye. that can't be right

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
I wouldn't rule out one of the other top 4 sides slipping up in these last few games and losing a game or two they were supposed to win.

I'm looking at WC's games against bullfrogs and essendon.
And Brisbane against Coll, GC, Carlton

Remember when WC lost at home to hawthorn to lose their top 4 spot in r21

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I'll take the sook's view

if we dont make top 4 I think we'll be less likely to win the flag , not impossible

If we make top 4 / if we win on Thursday night our price for the flag will drop to $2.90 - $3.20
sort of looking like 2018 all over again
but this time I think the maturity to get thru

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens

On a side note, I was shaving my sack last night and what i noticed, the pattern on my pubes when they hit the floor actually made two letters GF. We wont lose a game and win the GF, bookmark it
As yes.. Puberomancy... And ancient and noble art of divination....well that settles it.. We can't lose from here

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
We beat Geelong I’ve got us finishing 3rd to play the Lions, best result. Especially without Harris Andrews.

We lose to Geelong I’ve got us 5th, playing the Pies in week 1, then West Coast away into Geelong prelim.

Winning Friday night is imperative!!
Not imperative if Saints can get up V eagles tomorrow night. Eagles missing Sheed, Redden, Yeo, Shuey, Jetta and Hutchings....in Qld. Saints should win. Then it's imperative we beat crows (although this means we'd finish 4th and like play Port in Adelaide week 1).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Malthouse saying on the radio this morning that Geelong are in the box seat to win the flag. :screamcat:
His reasoning:
  • Port and Lions artificially boosted by home games :heavycheck:
  • Eagles have lost form and players to injury :heavycheck:
  • Richmond too many off-field distractions :laughing:

Mick Malthouse saying on the radio this morning that Geelong are in the box seat to win the flag. :screamcat:
His reasoning:

Well we're screwed then, Mick says so.

We're going to win the flag!!!! :hearteyes:

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
We beat Geelong I’ve got us finishing 3rd to play the Lions, best result. Especially without Harris Andrews.

We lose to Geelong I’ve got us 5th, playing the Pies in week 1, then West Coast away into Geelong prelim.

Eagles only play in WA week 1 of finals if they secure home final, any other "home" final will be in QLD

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,

pies won’t make it

Crystal Ball(s).....😂

Hamsatma

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
It's easy to look back and think this was an easy joke to make again in hindsight, but I remember how I felt back in June and I was starting to tune into the draft threads - looking at the first few pages a fair few posters felt the same. Now we may not end up winning, but we're in a bloody good position so well done TheLoungeLizard, not going to bet against you next year

It's easy to look back and think this was an easy joke to make again in hindsight, but I remember how I felt back in June and I was starting to tune into the draft threads - looking at the first few pages a fair few posters felt the same. Now we may not end up winning, but we're in a bloody good position so well done TheLoungeLizard, not going to bet against you next year
I nearly made a thread, pre COVID that this year would be our hardest ever flag, as a play on last years but I was thinking it would be silly... now, I regret not because it would have been brilliant

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
His reasoning:

I think Mick actually is pretty much straight on the money here...except for his opinion on us of course. :drunk: I wonder what he thinks now?

In terms of his view on Port and Lions, I think it's a reasonable assertion to make that these two teams would not have won as many games this year without the advantage of home games. No other teams have received the same leg up (other than the 5th place Eagles). It very much reminds me of Geelong in previous years with their home ground advantage - it positioned them beautifully for the finals but every year they were found out when they faced better opposition.

My only concern is the home ground advantage of these two teams in the first week of finals. Beyond that, they will lose the advantage and crumple.

Geelong is still not out of it. They have quality players to return. So does Collingwood who always step up during the finals and play well in Queensland. The Eagles also have good players to return but they struggle in Queensland for whatever reason.

So for me, its ours to lose. If we can avoid playing Port in Adelaide I can't see us missing a trick. Easy win :laughing:

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
This is really starting to become a possibility with just 4 more wins required

But when i heard about the night grand final - I thought Wow Fantastic

Night Games - Our specialty
Night Games - In Queensland Humid and warmer - Perfect for our fit and faster team
Night Games - In Queensland = Dew more Kaos Ball

The AFL have rigged this for another Tigers flag
but they just dont know it yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back