Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Surely there is enough news coming out now relevant to the Thursday night games that this monster needs to be opened..

Hickey out for NicNat
Ah Chee, Redden, Jetta, Sheed, Hutchings forced outs
The third Brayshaw debuts

Here2tellyouwhy Hai_Newman Suma Magic get the anoooooos ready, we are coming hard!

Okay, maybe I am just a little bit keen for my teams game, back to the Club threads I go.....

Any word on Simpkin?
Hopefully got hit hard enough to re-wire his coordination, meaning he can hit a target 20 metres away

Surely there is enough news coming out now relevant to the Thursday night games that this monster needs to be opened..

Hickey out for NicNat

Here2tellyouwhy Hai_Newman Suma Magic get the anoooooos ready, we are coming hard!

Okay, maybe I am just a little bit keen for my teams game, back to the Club threads I go.....

Haha I'm not confident about tomorrow night. I'm surprised we are still favourites.

H. Brayshaw is definitely the best of the Brayshaws though, so I'm expecting him to dish out some footy lessons to Steele and co.

Since I joined the No Trades Club last weekend I've had injuries to Mosquito, Zilliams, J Martin, Sheed and Docherty with Simpkin still in doubt with concussion.

No Best 18 for this round either so I could be copping 2 or 3 donuts.

WeeklyFancyGrackle-size_restricted.gif

ST KILDA
In:
M.King, T.Membrey, N.Hind
Out: R.Abbott (omitted), J.Marsh (omitted), E.Phillips (omitted)

WEST COAST
In:
W.Schofield, S.Hurn, J.Brander, J.Petruccelle, N.Naitanui, H.Brayshaw
Out: T.Hickey (omitted), L.Jetta (calf), D.Sheed (hamstring), M.Hutchings (hamstring), J.Redden (thumb), B.Ah Chee (finger)
New: Hamish Brayshaw

ST KILDA
In:
M.King, T.Membrey, N.Hind
Out: R.Abbott (omitted), J.Marsh (omitted), E.Phillips (omitted)

WEST COAST
In:
Out: T.Hickey (omitted), L.Jetta (calf), D.Sheed (hamstring), M.Hutchings (hamstring), J.Redden (thumb), B.Ah Chee (finger)
nice one mate, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEST COAST
In:

Where were these kentlemen this week when I needed them???

No players tomorrow night, bloody boring

Thankfully we'll see the Sat teams before the Cats v Tigers game. Simpkin, Zilliams, Riccardi and Rivers important. Can swing Close (if he plays) forward to cover Simpkin if he's out

Hickey out for NicNat

My annooooss is ready

I rate your teams girth as Significant and nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back