No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

:'(

EhhADaPUcAEVhla

How good would it have been to have had Gibbs, Kreuzer and potentially Simmo/Murph/Betts playing a combined farewell game at the G. Finals on the line, sellout Bagger crowd, standing ovation and a guard of honour from both the Blues and Crows players.

Instead, Gibbs plays his last game (and presumably a token farewell game given he's hardly been in their side this year) for a club that tossed him on the scrapheap minutes after selling the farm for him, and he plays it in Queensland in front of a half empty stadium. Meanwhile, Kreuzer won't even get that.

More than a bit sad.

I hope the Blues fans at the ground on Sunday give Gibbs a rousing send-off. Wherever he finished up, he gave us plenty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a sad finish for him, but I don't think he'll be a football orphan. He's still Navy.
Phone rings.
Gibba: hello?
Murph: it's murph.
Gibba: yeap
Murph: one more time mate, pass it to me, I'll goal for you. We'll stick it right up 'em with their naff camp, and dropping you.
Gibba: I'm in mate. Once a blue, always...

Phone rings.
Gibba: hello?
Murph: it's murph.
Gibba: yeap
Murph: one more time mate, pass it to me, I'll goal for you. We'll stick it right up 'em with their naff camp, and dropping you.
Gibba: Would love to mate but the *ers won't pass it to me ...

Has Gary Lyon got an issue with Sam Walsh. Puts him 6th in line in that superdraft. Got to be joking hasn't he?

He's everything their young midfield isn't; he's got spine, he's got serious fitness and pace, he's got massive massive heart, he's ******* excellent by foot most of the time, and he's improved with every single game he's played.

No wonder he doesn't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back