Game Day Round 16, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy that we are winning well but I worried we are going to run out of steam again.

Looks like Starc and Berry are done for the night. Linc is out there but barely making up the numbers. Then we have Archie who has again only played 49% game time. Again being a waste of a selection.

We basically have 1/2 a player on the bench coming off a 4 day break. I think we can grind out another win. BUT doing this again is really going to hurt us at this time of the year
It’s why we should have been exposing players earlier in the year.

Eleni and umpire #8 either trigger finger umpiring or blind as badger umpiring. FFS some ********** consistency puhleeeeeeeaseeeee
Having a bad very bad game.

Yeah, agree. She's been sh*t from her first game. If she is the best we have than where have the AFL screwed up in fostering young umpires? Feel sorry for upcoming young umpires who can't get a promotion because of the AFL's Diversity Plan. Assuming she gets the nod because of that...
Lol so what's the excuse for the other dozen shitty male umps? Pull ya head in.

Second half will be a slow grind given lack of rotations. Surely Archie and O just rotating through FF, with Hippy’s motor running through half forward. Expecting us to slow it down a bit in the last quarter like last week.

Second half is going to be a grind.

We might need all of that 27 point buffer with 2 down on the bench.

Every time we look like getting a comfortable win, the injury gods even it up

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tipping we draw away further. McCluggage has been killing it too. Midfield going to continue to go nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Berry will play through the pain for the rest of the season. Maybe give him the last 2 games to get the swelling down.

So has berry's shoulder been confirmed as a dislocation? Thatll be the end of the season then no? Please don't let it be that

The worst thing was 2m past him was a free Lions player right?????? Or maybe the shock of that frazzled my brain
I thought that was who he was aiming at initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back