Game Day Round 16, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posting it again, because:

(a) it's a good clip but more importantly (b) WE CANNOT PUT THE CUE IN THE RACK - NO PRISONERS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see what Archie is adding, he isn't even doing that well at rucking. I'd rather get more games into Skinner or Ballenden even if they're not great in the ruck.
Well I mean he up his time on ground slightly. Up to a whole 58% game time now for 4 handballs (2 effective) and 8 hitouts.

I feel bad as I try and be positive about our players but at this point of the year he is a negative on the team and at his age he isnt getting by on talent development. He isnt really doing much other than giving O a slight break. Other players can do as much and offer more around the ground. And they might develop into a player

massive team qtr. few brain farts in there but they have put in a brilliant 3qtrs of footy.

Lester team high 88% disposal efficiency. He is such a smart footballer. Some of his work on the deck has been sublime, tapping it to advantage and contesting the loose ball in heavy traffic. I noticed him giving directions that quarter too. He is a GENERAL!

Disappointed Zorko didn’t direct Rayner to go back as a captain when he was so close to him.

Could be two games in a row we win with a massively reduced bench which is good to see.

I really hope Berry's shoulder is just a stinger like McCluggages was...
Shoulder popped out then popped straight back in again doubtful to play next couple games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back