Review Round 16 - vs Brisbane @ The Gabba (9/9/20 at 7:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly

Something the bitter old men just don't see.

Was hoping this would be closer but we're playing a top 2 side and we're just not quite there yet.

But we will be
Wow
It's tough when the board moderators are hurling personal insults
Just for the record I'd back Iva Bigun 's footy knowledge over just about anyone on BigFooty
Not sure what your background is other than frisbees and yank rugby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely don't know how McPherson factors into our future plans. If your small like Caleb Daniel you need to have elite traits - except for pressure, he can't kick over 35m and not overly clean
shouldn't be out there but the match committee has obviously decided position 22 is his and Holman's depending on who's less bad at the time

Got absolutely dominated and only lost by 46. Last year we would completely drop our bundle and lose by 75. We might play a bad game but we don't drop our complete bundle and get walked over. That's improvement in my eyes, we where completely outplayed but didn't get absolutely hammered. We are getting there, we have a lot of work to do, midfield needs some help, backline needs to just play more games together for some more cohesion. The pieces are really there and we have never had this much talent before.
Bad loss, chin up fellas move onto next game

Inside mid with above average kick is very important , those hack the ball in won't work against Brisbane , Dew is responsible for this , Miller kicking back to below average . Swallow is not Rowell another hack the ball type , same with florini .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back